Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide weed smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tylerw1357, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Alright, so I'm at my grandmas right now. Its her, my cousin, my bro, and me. They all know I smoke but my grams doesn't approve, and my brother says he doesn't care but I feel like he'd snitch. I got a bong yesterday from my friend and I have it hidden in a guitar case up high in my garage. I'm the only one that plays guitar and the cases I'm the garage are never opened because they are my old ones. I just need tips to keeping the smell at a minimum.
    I can smoke in the bathroom but it still smells after.
    - I currently have been smoking with my piece and that thing wreaks. The bong doesn't wreak as bad.
    - I make a sploof and try to blow the smoke out the window when using the piece
    - I also light a candle in the bathroom and put towels under the door
    Is there anything I can do to minimize the smell?
    I was thinking about peeling an orange and leaving the orange peels in there, and maybe lighting 2 candles

2. Ozium. Go to walmart and get some

3. I can't leave today
    But I think we might have some air freshener
    Not sure
    I know we have the little air wick things you plug in

4. If u have to go to the garage to smoke it then bring a water bottle fill it up , pack ur bowl and step outside. Come back in when ur done smoking done deal no smell

Party at my house

5. Haha but if I go to the garage I'd have to open it to step outside

6. And that is a problem because....? Or u could use ur spoof in the garage and smoke it right there, would be fine.

Party at my house

7. you cant cover up or hide weed smell. the only way is to get the smoke outside of the house. a window with no screen that you can lean way out of is fuckin perrrrrrrrrrrrfect, i dont think i ever got caught doing that. a window with a screen is ok but some smoke will blow back in. just go out back, take a quick hit, then quickly go hide your bong. not rocket science

8. Step 1. Gather marijuana smoking supplies.
    Step 2. Walk outside.
    Step 3. Smoke marijuana.
    If your that worried use some deodorant and eat a mint. If everyone knows you smoke then they will know you were smoking if you light a candle unless you use them on a regular basis.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Go for a drive and smoke. Put a change of clothes and cologne in the trunk.

" 2K15, New Year - Same Ol' Asshole "

10. This. You cannot hide the smell. No matter how hard you try. 

Perfect example. This JUST happened.

My fiance just came back with her girl friends. I lit candles, incense and used a sploof. She couldn't smell anything, but her friends could. Not that it really matters in my situation. (I was just trying to be a little low key about it lol).

Going outside is the only way if you're afraid of getting caught.

11. Thanks guys haha
    I just go outside lol

12. Incense! whatever smell incense it is. Smoke weed in your room while having the incense and it will hid the smell totally. Done that a lot of times. works the best

13. If you have to smoke in the bathroom, turn on the shower and fan. Wet towel at the bottom of the door, and light a candle. Spray some air freshener around the door. Bowls or one hitters work best. Never risked it with my bong, I only use it when nobodys home. Or just go outside hahah

14. Dont smoke in grannys house bro. Respect...

Take ur ass outside and smoke

15. Drink 1 quart of milk and fart like your ass is a volcano. That should do the trick, but only moments BEFORE you start blazing.

16. Hide the weed in a airtight container or smelly bags. The bong will smell to people who don't smoke so I don't recommend leaving it in a guitar case, unless of course it's airtight. When smoking indoors make a sploof or buy a smoke buddy. and spray some fabreeze or ozium spray.

17. Just smoke a bowl outside man are you like allergic to the sun?

what's wrong with smoking in nature nowadays