Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide the smell while driving.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blakey, Feb 13, 2015.

1. hello there GC. I am always paranoid whenever I go pick up from my man. I get paranoid that I am going to get pulled over, and the cop is gonna smell the sack of dankity dank dank. Basically what im asking is what can I put my sack in to hide the smell. Also, do you advise sticking the sack in my boxers under my sack, just incase I was to get searched, then he cant search me or whatever. 

2. #2 LaceMyBudwithTHC, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    Your gram doesn't stank that bad. Throw it in a pill bottle and put it under your seat.

LOL @ GRAM. Also, the shit I get stanks, so therefore your answer is invalid. Also, a cop is going to grab a pill bottle just to see what it is.. 

4. That's why it's under your seat, and idk what bulk you're buying in and still hide it under your ballsack.

5. If it's a half oz+ toss it in a mason jar and but it in a bag or something

6. when I pick up I put it strait in a glass Jar in my back pack, and it goes in my trunk. you can't smell it through glass, and I never smoke in my car, so if I where to get pulled over no suspicious oder. 

7. Don't drive like an asshole and you will be fine.

8. Nothing over 5gs that for sure. I was thinking laundry sheets, put it in a bag. 

I cant really say what my situation is because I would be telling off on myself. I am just worried about getting randomly searched, let put it that way. 

9. I pickup oz's at a time and I just immediately throw it in a mason jar takes the smell away quick

10. Like people above me stated pop that weed into a mason jar and into some bags or something and you will be smell free

11. Dude I have a badass stash box. It's got 2 magnets on the outside and the box itself is waterproof and air tight.

I throw the sack of Dankity dank in the stash box, then stick it underneath my car somewhere on the frame. Never had an issue.

Not worth getting a possession charge.

12. #12 PotheadSam, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    There's always zip lock bags. But if you're really a paranoid fuck over the smell of your kush, shoving it up your asshole is always a valid option. 

13. Zip lock makes vac seal bags that you zip up and use a hand pump with. They work fantastic when I cant use a real vac sealer

14. Had to transport 3oz across state lines, Not a big deal but wife was freaking. I put it in mason jars, but she wasn't satisfied so I went to the sporting goods place and bought 3 game bags. They are big ziplock bags that you pack food in when hunting. They are impervious to odor. That seemed to satisfy her. Where to pack it is a different, longer, more frustrating story lol.

15. Get one of those fake Coke or Sprite cans. Buy a 6 pack of Coke or Sprite. Drink 1 or 2 or 3. Replace with fake can. Or put them in a cooler with ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Mason jars are really good with keeping the smell