how to hide the smell of weed

Discussion in 'General' started by lightweight420, Dec 9, 2013.

1. i got a dime and i need to hide the smell is there anything i could put it in to hide the smell 

2. fart in the bag

3. get a mason jar

4. Stash it in your prison pocket

5. as long as it isnt near a person they shouldnt smell it. Unless its ultradank and then you should get a mason jar as mentioned above or a pill bottle or get deodorant and take out the stick and put the bag inside of it and put the deodorant stick back in.

6. The rectum of course. 

7. You know the bag that the 2 cigars come in for a buck when you go to the gas station that you empty out to make blunts. That man. From the very beginning I've always put all of my bud in there and it blocks up the smell completely. I promise you'll be more than fine with that. Here are 2 on the table for reference. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386622606.969677.jpg

8. sweet crotch shot

9. [quote name="llllllllll" post="19132218" timestamp="1386622779"]sweet crotch shot[/quote]Didn't even think about that lol

10. i put the dime in a ziplock bag and put the bag in a container that you would put pencils and school supplies in and thats in a big ass box full of things so i should be good

11. If you're in a real pinch, put it in a baggie, roll it up, and drop it in an empty water bottle and screw the lid tight. No smell whatsoever.Or be a normal person and get a stash jar. This is my new one:

12. how much is a stash jar

13. [quote name="lightweight420" post="19132892" timestamp="1386629306"]how much is a stash jar[/quote]Paid 4 bucks for mine

14. Aluminum foil my dude. Tear off a decent sized sheet and fold your bag up into a little aluminum foil square. Won't smell at all and doesn't take up space like a pill bottle or a jar. I used to keep all of my bags in aluminum foil.

15. Rad crotch shot red shorts guy

16. #16 9xKitsun3, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    couple baggies + a tin of coffee.
    or a plastic tupperware case does aiight

17. That's sick but funny as shit! :laughing:

18. Just get a pill bottle I fill it to the top you can't smell it at all

19. You talking bout the bag or when you smoking?

20. if you have a hobby lobby or a michaels, they sell glass jars for cheap. put your glass jar inside a shoe box. then put the shoe box inside a drawer inside your closet.