Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide the smell of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Let's say you have an ounce and a half of hash,and you don't want the smell traveling everywhere.Will rapping it around with plastic work?Or any different Ideas,except for jar's that won't let the smell travel?

2. [quote name='"gangsta91995"']Let's say you have an ounce and a half of hash,and you don't want the smell traveling everywhere.Will rapping it around with plastic work?Or any different Ideas,except for jar's that won't let the smell travel?[/quote]

Tin foil or mason jar are your best bets probably

3. No man.Tin foil doesn't work for big amount's,the smell does travel.I remember i've put 4g of hash in tin foil,and it still smelled a little bit.I'm not putting it into a jar because it's going to be on me.Also it's really dank.

I'm thinking on wrapping it into a tin foil,then wrapping it again with thick plastic bag.

I need something that's guaranteed to work.

4. Mason jar or airtight container. Not gonna have luck with anything else, porous material is not guaranteed to work. Get a jar or have smelly room and house.

5. Sounds like someone's tryin to get something across the boarder xD

6. Anything air tight will work like a mason jar or any good quality glass jar with a rubber seal (shitty jars will have shitty seals). If no air can escape, that means no smell can escape either.

7. exactly, use a mason jar or even a cleaned out babyfood jar/glass jar. An oz of hash wont be that big compared to an oz of weed.

8. plastic wrap that you use for leftovers should do the trick.
    then you can even add a layer of tin foil to outside of it.

you shouldnt really have to ask this.
    the more you layer it, the less it will smell.
    you can layer it enough so that there is no smell.

and to everyone suggesting mason jars.... first he says anything except jars and his 2nd post says it will be on him. pay attention to detail a little more before you post.

9. [quote name='"RExx"']plastic wrap that you use for leftovers should do the trick.
    then you can even add a layer of tin foil to outside of it.

you shouldnt really have to ask this.
    the more you layer it, the less it will smell.
    you can layer it enough so that there is no smell.

and to everyone suggesting mason jars.... first he says anything except jars and his 2nd post says it will be on him. pay attention to detail a little more before you post.[/quote]

We saw that. But he asked for a guaranteed method. Jar is guaranteed. Your method is not. Please pay attention to detail a little more before you post.

10. Everyone saw what he posted, everyone read it. But mason jars are still the way to go. Mason/glass jars come in all different sizes from tiny to huge. Hiding a small glass jar on you shouldn't be that much harder than holding an oz of hash on you.

And you're wrong... You can't just layer something a hundred times and make it smell proof. Know what you're talking about before you post

High quality dank/hash smell is still going to seep through it over a matter of time. Now if we were talking just an 8th of hash, then yea, a plastic baggie is fine. But like he said he has an oz.

11. I haven't noticed hash having a pungent smell that fills a room like weed does... Besides, if you get pulled over who the fuck is gonna be like "it smells like hash in your car" that's like saying your car smells like Shrooms.... You should be good to go with a plastic bag, or a mason jar if you're really paranoid....

12. [quote name='"jswanny47"']I haven't noticed hash having a pungent smell that fills a room like weed does... Besides, if you get pulled over who the fuck is gonna be like "it smells like hash in your car" that's like saying your car smells like Shrooms.... You should be good to go with a plastic bag, or a mason jar if you're really paranoid....[/quote]

You obviously never had good hash if yours doesn't have a pungent smell. I had 3gs of some super dank hashish, and it reeked of dank bud. Super strong. And a police officer will be able to smell the hash, lol. If you don't know, there is a massive smuggling operation for hash. I guarantee they know what to smell and look for. If not, then i am moving to europe to join the hash trade, cuz cops be dumbasses over there if they don't train their officers the smell of a drug that is in high quantity.

13. just put it in your b-hole son

14. the smell probably depends on how it was made or something. i have some hash (and i dont know what kind), it was only a G, but it just sits out in my room because it barely smells and is inconspicuous-looking.

15. [quote name='"Sunn"']

the smell probably depends on how it was made or something. i have some hash (and i dont know what kind), it was only a G, but it just sits out in my room because it barely smells and is inconspicuous-looking.[/quote]

Depends on strain and how it was made, stored, transported, ect. High quality hash smells very strong. Pretty much like their bud counterpart, just a bit different and condensed.

16. [quote name='"Lanny17"']Sounds like someone's tryin to get something across the boarder xD[/quote]

God reminds me of midnight express! Scary movie xD

17. Hey! what about the plastic water tight things you put your credit cards and cash in when you go rafting or swimming. I had one when I was a kid blue with a string and a rubber seal around the lid. That could work...

18. In the handle of a shopping cart

19. Lol, trailer park boys! Awesome show. Love the reference.

P.S. This thread was made months ago...

20. I would wrap it in plastic wrap then put it in a Rubbermaid container with a few dryer sheets just incase.