Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide that dank smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingKrypto, Jun 26, 2011.

1. So about a month ago i got some dank purple medical stuff. I just had it hidden in one of my drawers but it still stunk up my room! I live with my parents so this is kind of a problem. My dad told me my room smelled like skunk and asked if i had seen any outside lol. I was thinking if i use a jar instead of a baggy it wont stink up my room?

2. Double zip bag

Put that bag into a paper bag
    Put that bag in another ziplock.

3. An air tight jar like a mason jar. Only open it outside or when you have an hour to air the place out for bud like that. A bag will not do.

4. mason jar for the win

5. Zip it up in a zip bag and stuff it in a 2 litre bottle and put the cap on real tight lol.

6. Smoke all of it.

7. yup i agree with whats said above me. a jar like a mason jar with a rubber seal will not allow air to escape, and it will only make your weed better over time. Dont get a plastic jar or a plastic seal on a jar because it allows air to pass through it.

8. Wrap once, wrap twice, wrap thrice, wrap once more for good luck.

9. Mason jar! If it's tight enough to keep germs out, the smells will stay in! Check your local thrift store- ours usually have them for 50 cents! :)

Granny :wave:

10. or walmart... they have all different sizes too...

if you only buy by the 1/4 zip get a small jar...

pint jars and quarts are also nice... wider the mouth the better.

11. I'm a delivery driver in a university town and have to go a long time without hits. I swear I can smell this dankness before I even get into the house. Can you imagine smelling shit through a window five feet away in the wind? Now can you imagine that odor dissapating into your room. The second you open it you smell a difference in odor. That's what you've got to control. Remember, those who aren't currently or recently smoking have better smell than you.
    step 1. Get a glade pluggin or fufu odor machine.
    step 2. Layering. When storing weed, the most layers the better. The 40 year old and up smokers I know nearly all store their weed in an airtight spot, inside of two or more tupperware baskets.
    step 3. go to Petco. Get activated charcoal. Put your baggie in the charcoal surrounded by tupperware and maybe rice or marbles, anything to disguise the contents.
    It's alot of effort but remember, those who aren't smoking can smell shit better than you.

12. I know most people are against plastic, but walmart sells these plastic boxes in the camping section that are designed to be water-tight. They come in sizes just big enough for a cell phone all the way to 12"x12"x4" or so. They have rubber seals and latch closed, and when I put my stuff in them I can't smell a damn thing from the outside.

They look like this:
    [​IMG]

13. Mason Jar.

You can pick them up at a local hardware store.

If the bud has a really potent smell, the smell will go through 3 zip lock bags easily.

Mason Jar's are airtight and seals up the dankest smelling bud leaving no smell at all.

14. exactly what i said previously.... real cheap too... i got like 12 quart jars for 5 bucks at walmart

15. Hide it inside a basketball

16. Double zip bag like shipreck said in a mason jar :cool:

17. haha manson jar it is! thanks for all the replys guys

18. Hide it inside your lungs. Make sure to exhale outside though.

19. hahah not a bad idea! :smoke: