Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide smell of weed without airtight jars

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pimpinatatl1, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Ever had a sack of loud that was just too loud. Well i have the perfect solution for you and the best part is that its made from things you find around the house. So what you need is: any container size doesnt matter and plastic wrap. Now take your bud and place it inside the container. Once you do that take the plastic wrap adn wrap it around teh container over and over. You ahve to wrap it like 10 times over and over once uve done this it should be smell proof. I made this up cause i had some real dank shit and the msell went thru my airtight jar which has a tiny leak and it reeked. For those who need help:cool:

2. Yeah but then you have to unwrap it, get your bud then wrap it backup again. That's alot of work. What about us lazy stoners? ;)

3. i didnt know weed could make noise , must be some super dank stuff to make noise:eek:

4. I just put mine in a baggy and then store in my protein powder. The strawberry smell of the powder masks the smell of the weed :)

5. Get a ball mason jar, The ones that people use for canning shit. Cover it with some black tape and BAM! airtight stash jar.

6. if your parents dont want you having weed in the house, maybe you should respect their wishes.

7. I personally use pill containers for my stash. Not much of a smell comes out.

8. Damn man I have another idea!!! And you can do it with stuff around your house..

Take a zip lock bag, zip it, take another, put the first inside, zip it, take another, rinse and repeat. Theres infinite amount of ways to hide the smell without airtight jar, you just named one.

9. I have this airtight jar from Ikea... works great lol... and it was like 5$

edit: why would you ever use a ziplock bag when you can get an airtight jar or tupperware anywhere really cheap...

10. loud? does your weed yell at you?

11. Stop buying angry herb that yells at you.

12. +1

And all you have to do to make it airtight is close the lid!

13. I used to doo this I have an airtight jar. This is for the people who have to hide their shit like me. I jsut went out got a airlock plasitic box drom a headshop for 9 bucks works well.

14. the best way to hide the smell is to kiester it, and you can also walk around with it and cop wont be able to tell you have weed on you.

look it up every stoner does this

15. you seriously refer to marijuana as "loud"?

16. My bud is like a fuckin banshee

17. I have an even better solution and the amazing thing is, you can use stuff you have lying around! First, grab your debit card or some cash. You shouldn't need much, $10-$15 should be fine. Next, head to Walmart, Kmart or AceHardware. Finally, buy some mason jars! Done! That wasn't hard OR expensive and isn't going to be a pain in the ass everytime you want to get to your weed. Here's the best part....THEY'RE REUSABLE!!!:hello: