Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW TO HIDE SMELL (experiment)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Theassman, Feb 11, 2014.

1. I want to know if any of y'all have ever tried blowing it down in your house while parents are gone or some other shit like that? I would never do it just cause I wouldn't wanna disrespect my parents house but recently I came home to my mom boiling mr. Clean!!! I was so surprised because I would have never thought of doing that. When she did that my entire house smelled extremely good for the whole day. It came to me just recently though, someone who smokes in their house and wants the smell gone very soon should try this. Literally just pour mr. Clean in a pot and boil it. Let me know how this goes!

2. Hmmm...don't know if that's too healthy to be breathing in. But shit everything's bad fornus.

3. That's what I told my mom bro haha but the smell was awesome