How to hide smell after smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by OnRoute420, Apr 7, 2013.

1. So I live in an isolated apartment with my parents. I usually get the budd from my college campus and smoke it in the house when parents are sleeping. Are there any way to hide the smell AFTER smoking??

Sploofs are no good....I REPEAT NO SPLOOFS. I once used a sploof out the window and my parents found out....I dont know how!! I even covered the bottom of my door....What I assumed was that the smoke that I blew out threw the sploof went inside my parent's room via their window. So is there any other way to hide the smell? (Note: Frebreeze would be awesome but having that in my room would make me suspicious...)

Any help would be appreciated :hello:

2. Put your face in a corner and count to ten...then loudly announce "ready or not, here I come." The smell should have hidden itself by then.

or smoke outside

• Funny Funny x 1

3. I heard that if you just inhale but never blow anything back out & never breathe that there will be no smell what so ever.
    Caution: can cause death if attempted

4. Make a sploof with activated carbon

5. Edibles. Nuff said

6. Find an isolated spot and smoke there

7. IMO, if you can't solve small problems like this, then you shouldn't be smoking.

Don't smoke in the place that your parents pay for you to live. Respect them, and go somewhere else. By the way you explained how they found out, they don't like it. So don't do it with only 5 inches of building material between you.

8. OZIUM buy it from wal mart kills any smell within seconds.

like spitta said "spray some ozium in that vent, tell them hoes to shake they shit"

9. Ever tried using a vaporizer? Not the same high but it will get you there eventually.

10. find lots of incence and make sure the room fills with some, try to hold your breath because the co2 may make you pass out

11. Incense is always gonna be the answer to this question.

12. I usually hide stuff by burying it.

13. Incense indeed.

Or a few other assorted inventions such as air freshener in a pinch.

14. eat gum and use parfum spray - just a bit

15. uhmmm are you able to leave the house after dark?
    if u can go outside to smoke

16. Smoke then fry some bacon

17. I vaporize every single day. Two years running. I smoke once a week I'd say.