Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide marijuana smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Theibroz, Mar 20, 2014.

1. I cant find any posts regarding "smelly proof" bags. Anyway i want to be able to completely hide the smell of weed in my room, i ordered two smelly proof bags and i want to know just how well these work and how well they can conceal the smell. I also have a prescription pill bottle. My mom has a really strong sense of smell so i have to be 100% sure it will mask the smell before buying

2. 2 or 3 pet goats living in your room will smell proof it 100%.

If you get 4, your air will be equivalently as fresh as unicorn fart.

4. when they arrive, please report back with a review.. so that the next person in your position has half a leg to stand on

5. They work perfect, I've had QPs in em in my dorm room and it didn't smell at all. You just want to make sure the weed is in there before you get in your house and don't take it out once you're in there if you don't want your mom to smell it. 

6. Work perfect and ya have the weed in it before and don't open it plus make sure it's sealed right

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You could try one of those smoke buddy devices.

If you don't want to buy anything, then just open up your window and blow the smoke out. Leave it open to air out the room and put a towel under your door so smoke won't escape your room. The tp roll + cloes softner doesn't work for shiz, it's useless.

Or you could just smoke outside.

8. Ozium. cop it at Walmart or an auto parts store. works too well.even eats the smoke haziness too

9. I have loads of them smelly proof bags they are great they do the trick no smell at all

@[member="V1RU5"]
    @[member="Theibroz"]

10. if you wanna take it a step further, grab yourself a mason jar and it will help with freshness of buds as well.

11. Ahahah funniest thing I've read all day, Sig worthy.

12. Honestly all you need is a $3 canning jar with a rubber seal that you can buy just about anywhere. They come in many sizes and shapes. Although I do understand the convenience of a bag for transportation, etc.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I use half-pint mason jars. (The size you typically find jams stored in) 

14. I used to use smelly proof bags but the top broke after a while. I used the same bag A LOT haha.

Get a mason jar and you will be fine.

I laid on his bed and realized how I am nothing yet everything at the same time. I am just energy.

15. You know, mason jars exist. People aren't kidding when they say that mason jars are the best choice.

16. don't use any plastic stuff and use a glass mason jar, make sure the mason jar is in a dark cool place

[​IMG]

17. tranceholic is right. a glass jar will conceal the smell 100%

18. Prescription bottle in a bag ,inside a mason jar ,inside a bag filled with drier sheets and cotton balls sprayed with ozium ,in a good hiding spot?

19. #19 Smokeymcbongs, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    The anus is a completly sealed and self contained orafice. The smell should be impermiable inside unless you got a loose bungholio.

20. Idk why you're getting bags. Weed shouldn't be kept in bags. It airs them out and the trichs and shit stick to the bag. I suggest you go to your local grocery store and buy a Mason Jar.

http://www.uniquemirrorsonline.com/decorative-wall-mirrors-blog/current-home-decor-trends/mason-jars

It's looks like this, but just make sure you get the two piece top. Not that shitty wannabe candle thing like this fucker

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii535/Yosh139/0KC8JW4PiCCNa5zSwJ.jpg

No offense @[member="Yosh139"]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum