Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide being high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snowdaytoday, Nov 12, 2012.

1. My friend and I are lighting up this coming weekend and this will be my first time being high. We can't go to his place because he lives in a dorm and the supervisor of the dorm is a real dick who knows he smokes a lot of pot, so we can't risk that. We probably won't smoke until late then night, like midnight. Will I be able to hide the high? We'll probably just hang out in my room, and I'm thinking that the high should be long gone by the time morning is here, so I don't think my parents will notice anything is up will they? Luckily I'm moving out in a few months to an apartment, lol.

2. Don't see why you would need to hide your high at a dorm. Statistically it's the one place loads of pot users are in close proximity. Anyways....

If your tolerance is low then I'm sure to prone to a little red eye like anyone else. So maybe take some eye whitener, other than that I think your all set.

Kom :bolt:

3. Walk pasts desk assistance and shit
    Dont come in being loud and disruptive
    Show ID and go to your room

No ones gonna bother you people walk through dorms high all day long

4. stay still
    keep your eyes closed
    don't say a word

and you have just gotten away with the perfect crime.

5. Just use eyedrops

6. Just put in some eye drops before u smoke so your eyes won't ever be red. Spray some axe on urself afterwards and you'll be good. The high will most definitely be gone in the morning so they won't notice anything.

7. Try your best to act normal. After smoking for a while you'll figure it out.

8. As long as you're not smoking blunts in the dorm room you have nothing to worry about.
    You can't get in trouble for being high, it's not elementary school.

9. the only way youll need to hide weed is dont leave it on the table, and dont smell like it, it doesnt matter how red your eyes are or any of that, you can go chill in a bathroom, turn the shower on max hot so it steams hella and turn the fan on and light up, or smoke outside and spray cologne on yourself, just make sure you dont smell like it and youll be fine

10. Just act normal. You need to realize that you're acting sketchy and act normal

11. As long as I have eyedrops on hand then I'm straight around just about anyone. Provided the smell is taken care of.

As far as acting sober, I just don't think about it. Talk the way you would normally do around your parents and they shouldn't suspect anything. Sometimes on school nights after homework I burn outside and come in and have a full out conversation with my mom and she doesn't notice.
    As long as you're not giggling to yourself or all red-eyed, you're good

12. If you are super duper high, avoid interaction with strangers for a while til you come down. Listening to music will help you not be paranoid. Don't be overly hesitant when you have to interact with someone, just let your words flow. Think about what you're gonna say if you have to, but don't just stand there staring at them awkwardly while you try to come up with something to say. This only applies if you are extremely blasted, if you only smoke a little then you should be able to act normal without thinking about it.

13. AVOID: 1.Talking with sober people. (not telling you to kill the communication!)
    2.Using long sentences.
    3.Smoking more than the point that bakes you already.
    4.Don't try to become technical with your opinions. Be simple.

MAKE SURE: 1.That you have something to drink and eat. Before you start acting like the most desperate person for food.
    2.That you will use eye drops. this one is a must.
    3.You act like yourself in front of sober people who know you already.
    4.Since you are stressed about looking sober and all that stuff, you'll get paranoid. FOR SURE. ESPECIALLY YOU. Make sure that you realize that weed is making almost everything more intense so your crazy stress is not welcomed by the realistic conditions.

14. Just try to keep a clear head, keeps your thoughts flowing, but at the same time try not to think at all. Just relax and take it easy. Also, try not to talk a lot.

15. First time getting high i really doubt you'll be able to hide it.

16. Eyedrops and plenty of water. Don't talk too much, and talk talk too quickly as you will say something dumb or mess up your words (remember, everything seems a little bit faster than it is when you're high, so even though it'll seem to you like you're taking a while to answer it really wont be that much time at all)

17. After you smoke chew some gum and spray yourself with some axe. Don't walk around grinning ear to ear and don't stare at people especially if your eyes are foggy and don't make any weird or overly relaxed face gestures, look confident and aware. Try your best to say only what you need to say in a clear audible voice and don't stutter or be like "um... Uh..." or say "what" a lot. You should be fine, I doubt that even if someone does suspect that your high that they would do anything. It's college bro. Happy smoking :smoking:

18. If its a dorm you dont need to hide being high. Be hydrated eat some shit and keep it together. Its not crack

19. This is definitly whats up. I know the first time i got baked i was pretty much trippin wouldnt have mattered how white my eyes were or anything. The first time you smoke youll be ripped and more than likely not to be able to play it very straight. But if it is a must keep it simple conversation

20. Just I case, burn all the evidence so you have nothing to worry about if by some horrible circumstances the cops get called, they can't do anything. I got busted my sophomore year of hs smoking in the shed in the back yard on 4/20. My mom called the cops but my friends took the evidence and left so I was talking to the cops high as hell and they were trying to get me to rat like I had something to gain from it, then one of them tried to scare me by saying that he will recognize me on the street and bust me next time. Then they left after accomplishing nothing.