Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide and cover up the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tconkles, Nov 30, 2009.

1. For those who live in a shared house, go to a community college and still live with the parents, or just don't like smelling of burnt ganj. How do you cover up?

Give your expert advice, sharing is caring people:)

Personally I exhale out of a bottle full of dryer sheets, and toke outside if possible.

2. Well my room is in the basement so I can't just smoke down there with zero airflow, even with a spliff.
    I have to take it outide, and I just sit next to the house so they can't see me. Wash my hands, and grab a bite to eat when I'm done so my hands and breath don't smell like it.

3. I smoke in my room with the door closed (obviously), a towel beneath the door, and a fan blowing out my open window and I always blow the smoke out of it.

Works every time.

I also always burn smelly candles afterwards just in case.

4. A good way if you smoke in your house is to blow out the top of the window where the warm air is leaving your room. If you blow by the bottom the incoming cold air will just pull it back into your room.. Bring a lighter close to the window by the bottom and slowly move it to the top, You will see what i mean. You can also feel the difference using your hand. ;)

5. I have never had the guts to smoke indoors yet, but honestly its nbd. Outside is so much more relaxing, the scenery is very nice.

6. What I do is use my cigarette one hitter and take it all in in one hit hold the smoke till nuttin comes out...or u culd blow a cloud of smoke into ur toilet and flush it...kinda a neat idea..sorry none of this prlly helped.

7. Any ideas are appreciated! That toilet idea seems pretty cool but that would require some serious synchronization with the toilet haha

8. I use a bubbler or a pipe, take 2 bowls and chill outside for a min or two, come inside and just eat a mint and I'm good

9. i smoke when my parents are asleep / gone, and i'll either go in my garage or smoke in my room with the window open. when my room was on the main floor [basement now], i'd use a dryer sheet sploof.

oh, and i only smoke out of my bowl inside. blunts are too stinky.

10. Yeah, I haven't had the guts to smoke inside yet either. I think I'm going to remove my window and just climb on the roof.

11. Smoking on the roof would freak me out. I don't wanna fall from something that high, no pun intended.

12. LOL that made me laugh

13. Haha I just did it. I stick a shirt under my door blocking the scent, open window aim fan, and exhale outside, spray febreeze. febreeze is a godsend.

14. Just walk down the street and smoke or go to the park and hop in a tree. Paranoia fucks up your high

15. Popcorn! its the best way without drawing to much suspicion! and you have popcorn to eat! haha or some expensive spray!

16. #16 iMaven, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009

Ghost it everytime; ceiling fan preferred, but a normal fan is fine if hits are ghosted; put dryer sheets (rip them into piecelets) on the 4 cardinal directions of the fan to make it blow the fragrance of that to cover up smell better.

but mainly ghosting the hits for like 25 secs is the best idea.
    spraying febreze is a good idea. i would spray once or twice into the back of the fan every bowl or so.

but i mean i cna't stress that ghosting is the best way possible.

if you're smoking blunts..
    well not much you can do to remove the smell except for febreze and a fan and have windows open. i would just stick to bowls and ghosts... except!
    i heard of this one stuff... that my stepdad said is a spray that will like completely kill the smell of a car that smells like weed after smoking... i'll have to ask him what it was. he was a major pothead in highschool and i looked it up after he told me.. i just forgot what it was called :/

btw if i'm typing like a complete dumbass
    it's cuz i just got high and am very offtrack.

edit:
    oh and i'm smoking in my room and there's no smell :D

17. Would that magic spray be called ozium? I can attest to it's wonders. Completely wipes out the smell of my hockey gear.

Anyways, what is ghosting?

18. Ghosting is holding the hit in until no smoke comes out when you exhale.

I'll have to try this ozium stuff. Wal-Mart would have it I assume?

19. I am sure Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc will have it. I have never actually gone out and purchased it, my teammate had it in his car for that purpose haha.

20. And how long must you hold your breath for a good ghost hit?