Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide an 1/8.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PassMeTheBud, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys. Well I'm going on vacation with my whole family. I want to bring an 1/8th with me just so I have a better time :). I've only smoked a couple times during freshman, sophmore, and junior yer. But now being a senior I want to do it a little bit more. I've never snuck weed going on vacation. We arent flying we're driving and I'm just paranoid of someone smelling it. Any tips on how to hide it well. My dad won't be coming so it will be me my mom brothers aunt cousins uncles and grandparents. I'm pretty sure my uncle and aunt have smoked weed before and no one else has. So any tips on how to mask the smell and how to hide a bowl will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys. (Also sorry for the bad grammar I'm on my iPod and I don't have much time to do this. Thanks everyone.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VznPRNInFVs]‪how to make a stash can axe can‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Make one of these and stick it with your other toiletries. Your parents wouldn't have a clue.

Hope this helps.

3. Don't. Better than getting caught and ruining your familys' vacation. If you want just make edibles and bringem along

4. wrap it up in multiple ziplob or smell proof bags, and put it in a concealed bottle like a shampoo container or something. but realistically, why do you have to hide it? i don't see why anyone would go searching through your stuff, especially on vacation. just don't be obvious about it, it shouldn't be hard to hide. put an air freshener in your bag just in case, but really anything more than a few ziploc bags in this situation is just excessive.

5. Put your weed in a baggie or pill bottle and then just put it in a compartment in your suitcase. If it is really dank smelly weed double bag it and put coffee beans in the second bag.

6. dont do it.

You may:

-Ruin Your trip
    -look like an asshole infront of your relatives
    -be paranoid the whole entire car trip

So dont do it man. Theres so much fun shit to find and do when your on vacation, you wont even be thinking about the herb :)

7. Yeah...dont do it.

8. Yeah man just double bag it and stick it in a shampoo bottle or something, unless they open up your shampoo bottle in your bag, you should be fine.

9. did this once, never again.
    weed tasted like axe.. We shouldn't have smoke that shit now that I think about it, all the chemicals in there. SHIITTT! :smoke:

10. I empty out the axe and put it in a small ziploc bag. it doesn't taste like axe to me.

11. #11 Jumbo, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    i do and did this all the time (like 4 years without parents knowing at all lol)

i brought a small metal pipe, small plastic medicine bottle that had a top you could tighten (keeps it less smelly that others yet still wont make noise went banged like glass would) and a lighter, sometimes a sploof and extra dryer sheets but always in another spot because they will fuck up the taste of the pipe and shit ;)

i would just put that all in small freezer ziplock bags and suck them air tight like 3 or 4 bags (just do it ones, roll it and put into second, continue) put in sock, put in shorts pocket, fold shorts, put in duffel bag in middle of shit

also, i would usually try to go on a balcony if we had one, just pack a fat bowl (maybe bring another nuggie to pack in pocket in paper or something you just flush), hide the shit other than three bags to throw the stinky pipe in when the sesh then blaze when nobody is around they shouldnt be suspecting your smoking buds at a random time lol

or blaze in the shower but make sure the fan sucks hard if not dont do it they will smell weed for at least an hour or two probably lol

night is always a easy cover up too...

12. #12 aKidYouWanaKnow, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're crazy. I smoke more than normal on vacation

13. I took an eighth with me to Florida. I double bagged it and put it in a sock. If someone asked me why I brought weed with me, I'd just ask them why they were screwing with my socks.

14. put it in your ass

15. #15 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yummm

16. Don't do it man. your with your relatives. don't want to get caught with them around... Just save it for when you get back home

17. So do I, but not when I'm with my family. They dont like that shit and i know it.

18. Hide it. In your lungs.

19. Put it in a pill bottle! Those things are amazing. Try and get one from the rite aid. Cant smell through those things at all!

20. You better not try to bring that shit threw an airport.

Otherwise carry on.