How to help my friend?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 88k5BLAZER, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Hey gc. Same old story, long time lurker first time poster.

Anyway, I have a buddy who is ridiculously akward around females.. he wants to get laid really bad, and we always try to hook him up with chicks, but he always makes hella akward moves. Last night he grabbed a girl by the leg and stared her down for a good 3 minutes, then said "when you laugh, it makes me really happy" even though they just met.. she asked him who he was and he said " the one inside you tonight, if you permit". How do we get him to get some game? He just can't learn..

2. Well its not a confidence issue.

3. Has nothing to do with confidence. He just doesn't know what to say to girls to get them in bed, or just to be friends for that matter.

4. Well dude, you learned a significant lesson in life right there; "you can lead a horse to water, but that doesn't make it a duck."

5. [quote name='"Vir Infractus"']Well dude, you learned a significant lesson in life right there; "you can lead a horse to water, but that doesn't make it a duck."[/quote]

The quote is "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". Which makes more sense in this situation.

6. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7. Nah brah, i think you slept through that day in class xD

But his problem seems to be that he is trying to get girls in bed. Just, talk to them. I understand though, i can be awkward around girls and shit as well. But that's gotten better with age. I don't treat it as if i'm trying to get laid, i just talk to them like i'm, well, talking to them. If i feel like we get along well, i'll go from there.

8. Sounds like your friend is intentionally
    Self destructing these attemps at peen to poon contact..

Maybe he swings for the same team?

9. Tell him to just talk. Don't worry and focus on getting her pants off.

10. I think your friend may be fucking with you guys.:D

I know if my friend's were always trying to set me up with random girls i'd probably do something like this for kicks.

Or maybe your friend just needs to step up his game.

11. Lol that was too funny. But maybe PUA can help him? Tell him to go check it on google and theres a forum. If im correct its the first link.

12. He needs to learn that pimp walk