Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to heat nail without torch.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xxOgkushxx, Nov 10, 2013.

1. wow, just wow. Just so you know, because of the weapons charge, your going to be ducking this the rest of your life. Also imo the glock would have been just as bad considering the fact that possessing a firearm almost always elevates any crime to a felony. I carry everyday but always leave it at home if I am going to pick up some smoke, I mean come on, if I am pulled over and lose my weed at least I don't have to replace my expensive sidearm as well. Some times it simple does not pay to be young and dumb, no offense. Many of us have been there, just were lucky I guess. Next time leave the knucks at home and fight like a real man if needed.

2. I really hope your just fucking with us, idk if its cause im high and it seems like your trying to be gangster but I dont know any bangers that talk in txt like that haha. If your not then my bad

3. And by the way, having a glock on you, and assuming its hollow points cause I dont know any bangers that dont use hallow points, I believe would be worse then brass knuckles, I dont know if its still the same but I know its 10 years for every hallow point you have illegally

4. i completely agree about everythin but fight like a real man if needed. i like poundin on ppl with em its pretty dam fun. one hit u break someones nose 2 there jaw three there brains bashed in now nd if im not teamed up on i would never use em. . i completely agree it was not worth it. it was alll sooo stupid i shouldve just stayed home that night. i litterally went to the homies pad. i agreee not worth it one bit. 

5. im not tryna be gangser. i dont bang. i know bangers who use complety correct grammar. nd i know banger who "tlk lke dis" howyou write doesnt have shit to do with anything. im just a 18y/o tryna make it out here in LA.  just cuz u live a life of crim doesnt mean u bang. just cuz i get in hot situations out here in LA doesnt mean i bang. 

6. LIES!!! just playing, but really, all my handguns are loaded with HP's bought at walmart! HP's are not nor have they ever been ill.

7. Haha ok

8. I didnt mean legally, Ill clarify, I ment more on the illegal side, as in carrying a gun that you bought of the black market side, which would be illegal plus hallowpoints

9. copied from wiki
    the only time hollow points can be considered illegal is in the state of NJ as stated below, and only if your in possession outside of your home\\land, and NJ has some of the most stringent gun laws. The rounds your thinking of are the 
    \tWinchester Black Talon In early 1992, Winchester introduced the "Black Talon", a newly designed hollow-point handgun bullet which used a specially designed, reverse tapered jacket. The jacket was cut at the hollow to intentionally weaken it, and these cuts allowed the jacket to open into six petals upon impact. The thick jacket material kept the tips of the jacket from bending as easily as a normal thickness jacket. The slits that weakened the jacket left triangular shapes in the tip of the jacket, and these triangular sections of jacket would end up pointing out after expansion, leading to the "Talon" name. The bullets were coated with a black colored, paint-like lubricant called "Lubalox," and loaded into nickel-plated brass cases, which made them visually stand out from other ammunition. While actual performance of the Black Talon rounds was not significantly better than any other comparable high performance hollow-point ammunition, the reverse taper jacket did provide reliable expansion under a wide range of conditions, and many police departments adopted the round.<sup>[10]</sup>
    Winchester's "Black Talon" product name was eventually used against them. After a high profile shooting at 101 California Street, San Francisco in 1993, media response against Winchester was swift. "This bullet kills you better", says one report; "its six razorlike claws unfold on impact, expanding to nearly three times the bullet's diameter".<sup>[11]</sup><sup>[12]</sup> A concern was raised by the American College of Emergency Physicians that the sharp edges of the jacket could penetrate surgical gloves, increasing the risk of blood-borne infections being transmitted to medical personnel treating the gunshot wound. While plausible, there are no recorded cases of such an infection occurring in relation to the Black Talon bullets.<sup>[13]</sup>
    Winchester responded to the media criticism of the Black Talon line by removing it from the commercial market and only selling it to law enforcement distributors. Winchester has since discontinued the sale of the Black Talon entirely, although Winchester does manufacture very similar ammunition, the Ranger T-Series and the Supreme Elite Bonded PDX1

\tUnited StatesThe state of New Jersey bans possession of hollow point bullets by civilians except for ammunition possessed at one's dwelling, premises or other land owned or possessed. The law also requires all hollow point ammunition to be transported directly from the place of purchase to one's home, or by members of a rifle or pistol club directly to a place of target practice, or directly to an authorized target range from the place of purchase or one's home.

All of the myths concerning Hollow Points being illegal or compounding a crime are just that myths, they are all media fueled bs that got started with the Black Talon rounds.

10. I'd say take a week off then just smoke weed no dabs. Your tolerance will be low so you won't need to dab out. Or don't even take a week of. Just like 1 day will really reset your tolerance and bowls will do the trick. It'll just let your mind be more clear if you just smoke at night to sleep and relax from the day

11. yeah dude my friend just got 3 years probation, no drug testing, juvinile probation and adult probation is different he said. no drug testing for his probation. he's an adult, my other friend is a juvenile and gets pee tested. and he got cought with a weapon.so yeah i think you're gonna be good, plus the brass knucles wont be big deal really. You won't do any time. maybe probation, most likely some fines. Even if you get jail time, it wont be more then a month or a couple weeks. most likely you wont since u havent been arrested only tooken to your parents.

12. This is why my rig, torch, nail, wax, and ninja star never leave my house.

Shit sucks but all you can do is hope for the best.

13. well yesterday i went sober all day until nite wqhen i hit a fatass dab and dam did i get high felt like i had took a one gram glob.  i felt like im on unmentionables feelin so good. i think ima start being sober till nite and it will be way more rewawrding. i dont smoke herb unless im at a party or something. id just way rather hit a baby dab nd go smoke a stoge after.

14. Damn dude that fucking sucks.

I would honestly be staying away from cannabis for a little bit if I were you.

15. i completely agree for the longest time i didnt take em out nd i still do. unfortunately for some reason when i order stuff at 2am i send it not to my house but  a homies house. i decided fuck it ill go dab with em. Hope for the best expect the worst. whats done is done. i dont think my rigs ever gonna leave my pad. what really fucekn annoys me is they pulled me over becuase it was 1am and they thought i wasnt 18. i showed them my lisence nd everything. then they go we smell marijuana. i didnt even have fucken weed on me. they had no reason to pull me over and i didnt consent to a search but they use the smell of weed as probable cause. whats done is done tho. cant change it. expect for the worst hope for the best. 

16. well once my probation starts i needa stop eitherway. what i think is gonna happen is my alcoholism is just gonna go up like crazy to the oint were im drunk 24/7. which fuciks u up wayy more then any concentrate but i cant stand sobriety. 

17. Yup.  The glory of low tolerance.  I would just keep the weed/dabs to the night and stay off the unmentionables.  It'll let you have a clear head through the day and if you do have to stop smoking for probation/jail then it won't be as much of a shock to your body.

Good luck with the 4 felonies, but honestly I can see everything getting dropped besides the knuckles which I'm betting they won't go easy on.  Maybe you can get a backup plan for your websites?  Idk hopefully this doesn't mess up your future too much because it really seems like you are a very smart guy and its sad to see that all thrown away because of a stupid mistake.  And whether you go to jail or not, lay off the weapons, and don't do quite as many unmentionables.  I'm sure you saw how great a low tolerance is haha

18. hmm maybe with this you can contest that since you had your card and that you didn't actually have weed in the car you can say it was an illegal search.  I'm not a lawyer though and I'm guessing your lawyers have probably thought of that...

19. #39 xxOgkushxx, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    exactly why im doing it i really doubt for 3 grug charges there gonna let me go with probation and no drug testing ima forsure be drug tested. the feeling a nice fat dab gave me is greater then the feeling i get froim unmentionables so ima just stick to hitting a few dabs a night. and when i do have to quit for probation it wont be that hard.idk if i can lay the weapons off just cuz theres alot of situations nd i when i do have to quit. itll be much easier. this is the second mornig ive went sober since 13 and its not as bad ad yeswterday morning. yesterday everything was jsut so dull. today shits comming back and im eatting much better today. im a smart kid im only 18 tryna make my omney and live my life we all do stupid shit especailly at my age i admit what i did was retarded but i cant change anything just fight it. low tolerance is pretty glorious.i can prolly go through a gram of wax in a month at this rate instead of a gram of wax a day, my futurereally seemed bright. i hope this doesnt effect my life in a huge way. hopefully i get a month or 2 max so i can afford my house still problem is how am i gonna keep paying rent once im out. my choiuces are build websites again nd do virus removal but that all takes time to start earning you money. or i could go live a life of crim nd make 7k in 2 hours. LAPD is just pigs. they litterally told me the only reason there taking me in is because i plead the 5th they said they wouldve took my shit nd let me go. but i reaallyyy doubt that. and its the law to not talk to cops. its funny how they try to manipulate. they litterally had noone else in the station that nite. they just wanted to go arrest someone. they seen my lexus seen its modified. they seen im a young guy and thought oh hes def carrying ileagle shit lets stop em ask for id nd say we stopped em cuz we thought hes a minor. then say the car smells like weed so we can bust em. they just wanted somene in the staition thats the only reason they stopped me. i hate how there all these short looking faggets that you can tell had no frineds when they were younger so they go around fuckin with ppls life. i bet that cops real fucken happy he busted me. when i was 14 lapd beat me and told my parents i was fighting and smoknig. what kind of 2 grown 40 year old men do that type of shit? ill tell you who. they probably saw i wasnt a liner looking kid so they decided to make fun of a 14 year old threaten to kill em and then beat em. becuse when they were 124 they prol;ly got bullied by a kid that lokoed somewhat like me. all cops are lossers

20. But what is that gonna solve? Ya the police can be little fuckers but killin a cop won't do shit. All it'll do is keep the hate going and will make them more likely to profile and look for the people that are "more likely" to be doing something illegal.