Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to have the perfect smoke session

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazinbitchsince98, Mar 14, 2016.

1. What fun things do you enjoy doing while getting stoned late at night by yourself? What do you do to make your smoke session more enjoyable?

2. read

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 Its Dro Bro, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Pussy and weed.

And some fried chicken

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Listen to good music.. Walk around or bike when it's good weather. Surround yourself with people you truly enjoy being around

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. All depends on the person. Stoned night walks are amazing. But if you're not a walker or can't go out then nothing beats taking a piping hot shower while stoned. Or jamming out to music in my headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Perfect solo dolo night toker sesh. You will need: (1) bong. (3.5g) of dank. (2L) of soda. (1) box of popcorn. (2) frozen pizzas (3) bags of candy. And (1) bic lighter.

Now turn on Netflix and have a good ass night

• Like Like x 2