Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to have a successful tolerance break.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kai Skywalker, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Long story short I don't get high anymore from smoking. If anything I just get a headache. So, only solution is to take a tolerance break. But, I am not strong. How do I force myself to not touch the four or so grams of gas I have in my jar? (Realistically I don't think it'll be an issue). Anyway I'm thinking about giving it a week, what do in mean time? In order to maximize the high for the next smoke sesh.

Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I never stop and this always makes me. Well it is self explanatory.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Lecithin enhanced Edible oil hits like a hammer day after day. I've never been so consistently intensely stoned as I have been for the last 10 years on this oil.

It truly is the "Gift that keeps on giving". It will also cut your usage to a 1/4 or less of your current consumption and you'll be five times as stoned.

It does take a bit of work and experimentation to find your ideal dose but once that is done the same high is infinitely repeatable.
    [​IMG]
    One of these for breakfast (75mg) and I am good all day with maybe a toke to touch it up in the afternoon. Give it a little boot in the ass to re-energize the edible.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. So I took 2 capsules 11 hours ago (150mg) and 3 tokes of Hash just now has kicked that edible oil back into overdrive and I am every bit as high as I was when the oil peaked at 07:00. This intense burn from the inhalation will last about 2 hours then fade off a bit.

BNW

• Like Like x 1