How to have a good night

Discussion in 'General' started by Pink Floyd, Jan 24, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Purple Haze, attainable for 5$ a gram in the dispensaries

2. This is undoubtedly true, I smoked a whole blunt full of this strain and i had an AMAZING high!

3. You know it..

Oh and in response to your sig, eminem is fuckin' up now because he's workin with all these wackass pop stars, but back in the Slim Shady, Dr. Dre days you can't say that dude didn't fuckin' rip it on the mic.

4. damn...i'm gon be honest!!!! THE WEED GAME BLOWS IN OHIO@@!!! 4894JKJKBKBKJ

5. i smoked like nothing all day. I woke up at 6, and worked with my cousin for nearly 12 hours.driving all day and moving furniture all day.i finally have smoked a bowl and im sooo glad

oh yeah that weed is some yurple cuzzzzzz.

6. nice.

7. Looks like a turd Barney crapped out.

8. God....Is that a sativa or indica dominant? Looks like it would be an indica

9. that looks like garbagio purp dude, defiantly something ASSHOLE dispensaries would push

heres some real purp from a caregiver

[​IMG]

10. Whatever dispensary you go to OP...don't go back.

11. why? that bud looks dank and its only $5 a gram. you cant even get shit mids for that up north

12. Like the other guy said, 5$ a gram..

I've seen and smoke plenty of bud as dank as that picture. Available practically anywhere but it's the more expensive shit, 15-20 a gram, 25 if it's really really dank shit

13. [quote name='"Tokalo"']

why? that bud looks dank and its only $5 a gram. you cant even get shit mids for that up north[/quote]

I was not refering to the price or quality. Rather their attempt to pass something off under the name Purple Haze. It's supposed to be a legitimate business.

14. How do you know its not "real" purple haze by looking at it. maybe its a outdoor purple haze that didnt turn out a+ so they sell it 5 bucks a gram for people to get there blunt on. the fuckin haters up in this....

15. People need instructions on this?

16. [quote name='"Dreadlocker"']How do you know its not "real" purple haze by looking at it. maybe its a outdoor purple haze that didnt turn out a+ so they sell it 5 bucks a gram for people to get there blunt on. the fuckin haters up in this....[/quote]

Good sir, Purple Haze is a legendary and no longer existant strain. If someone WERE to be selling it, it sure as hell would not be $5 a gram.

17. Cali prices suck I'd never pay more than $15 a gram and that's for the dankest dank

18. it's quite easy,
    just tune out.

19. Names are just names.

There's zero science in strain names.

20. [quote name='"Spaced"']

Good sir, Purple Haze is a legendary and no longer existant strain. If someone WERE to be selling it, it sure as hell would not be $5 a gram.[/quote]

It's just a name. There's no one single purple haze plant in the known universe. It was just a name given to the plant by some hippie. It's purple, it gets you hazed. It's purple haze.

The only original Purple Haze is the one by Jimi Hendrix.