How to have a good DXM trip?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thejesterjester, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Around a month ago I tried my first DXM trip with the Robo cough gels, and I took around 280 mg's. I started to trip out around 1.5 hours later, and I didn't feel well so I went to the bathroom and threw up. That ruined my trip and I just went to sleep. I want to trip on DXM again, but is there anyway to prevent throwing up?

2. yea u can do an extraction
    i know there is atleast 2 ways but i only know how to do 1 off the top of my head

ok you're gonna need a few bottles of delsym (only works with delsym), a milk carton or any other bottle that has a cap and easy to cut, water, and scissors razor knife or anything else used for cutting

pour the delsym in the bottle then fill up to about 3/4 of the bottle with water and shake the shit out of it for about 2 minutes then let it sit for about 2-3 hours
    after you let it sit there should be powder at the bottom of the bottle slowly cut from the top to the bottom so you dont disturb the powder cut off the excess plastic (or paper i've used orange juice containers for this before) so you have the powder in an easy to work with tray then let it sit for a few days to dry out the powder

or if you want to u can skip the drying and do this (this is also what you do to use the dried powder)

get some lemon juice and put just enough in a cup to cover the powder and let it sit there for 20 minutes to 2 hours and slam that nasty shit down i usually chase that with sundrop or mellow yellow to get rid of the taste

3. ^man screw all the extraction shit, seriously

go pick up some Zicam Cough Max, its like half of a shot, containing a whole 4ozs worth of robo(dextromethorphan) its the cleanest robo trip without ANY extraction bullshit

plus man theres always the risk of not doing the extraction right, and loosing some potency, or get sicker, or just not trip

for me it just took awhile before my stomach could handle it

4. 40 robo gels . have fun.

5. #5 PsychiatricWard, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    that zicam thing is probably a better idea lol

6. for real, fuck those geltabs. chug an 8oz bottle of robo DXM (if youve never triped on dxm before), or two (if you already know whats up). it dont matter if you fall asleep because you will wake up trippin your balls off. you may get the "roboshits" but that all comes with the contract. rofl

:smoking::smoking::smoking:...as always...:smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. nah i've never gotten the roboitch or roboshits. probably robowalk though :eek:

8. haha. roboshits are horrible, cause you think youre doin it, but youre not. TMI, i know. anywhoooo....

9. this.

:smoking:

10. my body must love me because the worst part about DXM for me is the light, airy feeling in the back of my skull. like i threw up 4 times my first time but downin 1 1/2 bottles of vicks44 is known to do that lol.

11. oh man, vicks44 is the best.

but to the OP, the best way i've found to combat the nausea is to eat a little rice or bread immediately after dosing, and maybe smoking a little herb if you have it. the last time i smoked while tripping i forgot where i was (my basement) and who i was with for about a minute. it freaked me out pretty bad, i backed into the corner and just stared at my friend like he was trying to kill me.

12. sound like some shit after a DIPPER

13. bullshit.
    1 8oz is 760mg of DXM
    2 is 1500+mg which is, actually not that much... nvm.

Ive done 1200mg but I think a first timer should NEVER do more than a 4oz (~360mg) and 8oz bottle is a good dose for experienced users. I usually do an 8oz or if I have time, an 8oz and a bottle of geltabs for like 1020mg.

If one thing of robogels made you sick, you will probably have that reaction to most DXM products. Syrups are harsher on the stomach (actually 2 bottles of robogels make me puke cuz of the shells, but syrups dont). I would think Zicam might be an option do to the lack of volume, but as mentioned before an extraction might be the only thing you could keep down. You might not have felt much because it was a low dose as well...

But don't fuck with Delsym "extractions", which are really just "seperations". DXM Poli is garbage and Delsym is expensive. Google legit extractions using ammonia and naptha.

14. i'm just curious, how many other people go into your local grocery stores and stand in the cold remedy section making calculations out loud and comparing brands?

15. when i was a dumbass in 8th grade i did lol

16. #16 MandalaSmoker, Apr 12, 2009
    DXM isnt liked by many.It is a trip you have to work at.You probably are going to have to have a few other trip's from different substances under your belt before you can actually "enjoy" a high dose DXM trip.I am talking 600-1000mg's.

Here,go to this site.Erowid DXM (Dextromethorphan, DM) Vault

It will help you with almost,if not,all of your questions about DXM.I would continue as I actually enjoy DXM time to time but I just drank 2 1/2 energy shot's and it is actually working so I am off to go do something besides sit.

Holy shit ball's,I can't believe this shit work's for me.I have DPS and I always feel tired/zombie mode.I drank those to see if it help's as OPiate's do but I am stopping those for a week again.My body is alittle warm,it feel's nice.I am not "high",but I will say it did give me more "go" if you will.

Oh,and you dont have to be a fucking 12 year old to take dxm recreationaly

17. Ahhh I love robo tripping. :) My boyfriend and I robo trip at least twice a month for a bit of fun.

Robo trip & watch Xavier Renegade Angel on Adult Swim... trippy weird as shit. It makes no sense and you're head is just a mindfuck of WTF? the whole show but you cant help but watch it. It's on thursday nights I believe.

I usually only take a bottle or a bottle and a half of the gels... cant do the liquid. My bf takes way more but that is usually enough for me :)

I really wanna see me and my friends on video tape robo trippin I bet it would be amusing as hell... walking like frickin robots haha....

18. #18 poncho, Apr 12, 2009
    i used to to it lots back in high school. try extracting it. the most i've ever done was somewhere around 2300 mg, but 1000-1500 was much more standard. obviously i dont recommend just goin off and takin doses like that if you're not experienced with it.

and make sure you smoke weed. like when its kicking in bout 45 minutes after you take it. smoking weed on dxm multiplys it by like 100. dxm just sucks if you dont smoke, if you do its actually pleasant. and that'll take away the nausea.

dont even bother with it if you dont have weed

19. u dont need to wait a few days to dry... put it in a dresser draw and it dries very very quickly. 10-30 minutes. remember the lemon juice at the end too or else the entire extraction is basically for nothing.

20. lol, i never done like actual calculations @ the isle before, but I have downed one zicam, and then went back to walmart to steal 2 of them another one for me and my friend...what I did was act confused, and acting like I was comparing brands for literally 20minutes, while I was doing this I had my hand in the back of the zicam boxes slowly peeling them open and dropping both of them and then released my hand empty (encasing somebody was watching) and then kept looking and comparing other brands, and went back to the zicam and then zip, snag, i felt pretty accomplished after that