How to Harvest constant supply?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Djz020, Jun 11, 2017.

1. I've grown for years but never a constant harvest!! So my question is, how do I setup so that I can harvest every 2 weeks constantly 365 days a year??? I grow in my spare bedroom so space or hiding it is not an issue. Thx!! :love-m3j:

2. You get a few mother plants and then you start say 10 or so clones every 2 weeks and they go right into 12/12. Eventually you end up with plants like this. download.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Basically to harvest every two weeks you need to put something into flower every two weeks .... or you could plant a auto flower seed every 2 weeks if you like to grow those

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for your help and replies guys. .....Nice plants too!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes buy auto flower seeds, you can run the lights 24/7, you only need 1 room, plant 1 seed every 2 weeks. Downside is no clones and no free seeds.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6. You can also pop a whole mixture of fem seeds and when it comes time they are nice and bushy , cut clones from each and start from there. Might be 3 weeks to month of wait time but if you get the numbers right you should have a perpetual harvest. Good luck on your scissor hand man. Perpetual harvest is a killer on the hands.

Sent from my Vodafone 985N using Tapatalk