How to hang my lights?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Fritter, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Hey I was searching around but couldn't find anything.

I have a small grow room with a 7' ceiling that declines to maybe around 5', how should I hang my lights?? (a how to on adding a pulley would be nice) :)

2. Buy some "ratchet ropes". They'll do just fine man.

3. How do you put them in? This stuff is new to me

4. You would screw a set of eye hooks into you're ceiling and then the ratchet ropes just clip right on to those.
    Look them up, you'll see exactly what I'm sayin man.

5. I'm on HPS and it gets very hot.my reflector doesn't have any bendable holes, just 2 holes in the top of the reflector.However nothing is directly touching hot parts of the reflector.

6. [quote name='"kellypinto"']I'm on HPS and it gets very hot.my reflector doesn't have any bendable holes, just 2 holes in the top of the reflector.However nothing is directly touching hot parts of the reflector.[/quote]

... I don't see how this has anything to do with the thread. Other than you mentioning your light.

7. Lol

Since the ceiling is slanted will it have a problem with holding the light?

8. [quote name='"Fritter"']Lol

Since the ceiling is slanted will it have a problem with holding the light?[/quote]

No man. Both ropes are adjustable. Make sure you're hooks are into studs though. Don't think just drywall would hold it up ya know.

They're super easy to use, they're what you're looking for man.

9. Alright thanks I looked at them and they look handy :D and no worries I found those sneaky studs.

10. Good good man, awful to have your light and hood fall on your babies!