how to handle this?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wv dro, Mar 15, 2011.

1. i date this girl B and she has a freind L that i talk to. i really love B and would never cheat on her but i doubt we will last long. L is really dropping hints to make me think she could be mine with no problems. And L is a fucking model compared to B and B is not ugly by any means. but theres a problem. today me and L start texting and we flirt HARD it comes down to "would you take me over B if it came to it" and i said "its hard to tell im whipped on B" and she gets pissed out of no where with "i dont know why u act like that i did nothing to you. we WERE best freinds but dont fucking talk to me again" i never replied and plan on telling her my phone died once i gather my thoughts. i dont want to end shit with B but i want to keep L around until me and B are done.

2. Stop hanging around immature bitches.

3. That's an incredibly fucked up thing to say and that shows you have no respect for your girl and that you have no hope of a lasting relationship therefore condemning it. Break up now, you'll save that poor girl and yourself some time and trouble. Also, that other girl, L, sounds like a real good friend and a trustworthy person, she's a keeper. I can see why you want to associate with her:rolleyes:

4. This ^

5. Sounds like "L" is boring, predictable and the last person you should be hanging around

Shes talking behind her friends back for god sakes with her BF of all people... IMO not the kind of girl you want

6. i dont have any desire to be with L in a committed relationship but she would be one hell of a fuck buddy if me and B split

7. just dump B and bang L. thats what i did, and never regretted it. then i continued to bang B. win?

8. you clearly have no respect for either of them so why don't you just choose whichever one you'd rather put your dick in? because really, that's all it seems to be about for you

for the record, i hope L was baiting you and they both stop talking to you. don't be in a relationship with someone you don't respect, and please for the pete's sake don't say you love her again

just my personal opinion. if you were askin about two single girls, i'd high five you and light up this brogratulations blunt for you

9. Yeah thats pretty fucked up man.

Its like when I eat cereal while I'm waiting for the pancakes to finish, but once them biotches are done I throw my bowl of cereal on the floor for my dog.

But man do those pancakes taste good....

fuck Im high, is this thread about breakfast again?

10. You have to pick one brother. I would go with L if she's super sexy. You are young, plenty of time to shop around.

11. I would hit the V of L on the QT but keep putting the P to B on the regular. If you play your cards right, you might wind up with a BLT.

12. Kinda fucked up to be saying you wanna keep her hanging around man. Stop that shit, your giving men everywhere a bad name. Your making it harder for our children's children to one day get laid by mistreating and misleading the female conscious as it exists today.

and Go for the interested party, you don't wanna stay with the gangbang girl if you have options, she is trouble I would bet money.

13. Please...don't "handle" any of this.

14. yea i doubt me and b will last long check my should i hold it against her thread. just thinking about what she did gets me pissed. so im about to end it like fuck it and pick up L. maybe ill chill and smoke a couple blunts with L as freinds to see what shes like.

15. If you're in it just to fuck, you're not ready for a relationship.

16. u had B already. soo its time to try something else on the menu. try L, might be tastier

17. Now see, this is what you gotta do.

You gotta text B and be like "Hey" and then say that L asked if you wanted L or B? and you chose B instead of L so then L got mad at you, and so you decided to tell B.

But...What if L told B? Then B would know about L and You...And then you would lose B and L..

So you should just grab B's Phone and text L saying that B doesn't like her boyfriend and that if L likes B's man then L can have him, then hopefully you can trick L into staying around B until you break up with B and go to L.

You know what i'm saying dawg?

18. wah?? :confused:

19. dude just break up with your girl. it's painfully obvious that you really don't give two shits about her so why are you even still with her?

and how are you gonna hold her sexual past against her when you're debating dropping a girl you "love" over sex? you're both people, just cause she's a girl doesn't mean you get to fulfill all your sexual fantasies and she can't. would you fuck more than one girl at once? what's the god damn difference?

and how do you know L isn't the other chick gettin eiffel'ed alongside your current girl in that orgy? and how is L so much better than B when she can't even keep her legs closed around her best friend's man?

i couldn't give a shit about B's past because she seems to be the only one of you three who's doing the right thing here. just break up with her cause you don't really deserve her.

smash L up, as another man i really hope you do. you're young so get as much pussy as you want. but make sure you learn from your experiences because you've got a lot more to learn about "handling" relationships

20. Dude the answer is obvious..... FUCK B AND L.