How to handle stress

Discussion in 'General' started by Lerf, Feb 2, 2011.

1. How do you handle stress and those moments when you just want to punch someone in the face when they dont shut up. Now that I quit smoking completely this has been 5 days for me and I'm trying to find a way to handle my stress. I smoked a cig today to calm me down but I really dont want to get addicted to that nasty shit. These past 5 days after quitting weed cold turkey from being a heavy user I have been having severe mood swings, I can't sleep, can't handle my stress. I want to learn a way to handle my stress without smoking or doing anything that's harmful to me. So how do you guys manage your stress safely?

2. when you find an answer let me kno... I tend to also have very destructive ways of relievin my stress

actually working out is the one thing i do to relieve stress that is actually healthy, and I do that every single day for 1hr-2hrs, but after my workout is over if i get stressed later in the day i cant just go workout again so i turn to a 6 pack and some budz

3. Hit up the gym man, or just do any work out for that matter. It is literally the best stress reliever you can find, plus who can forget that it's just a very healthy thing to do.

4. beeeeeer and vodka

5. Try to keep yourself occupied as much as possible. For example try to go out a little more with friends or anything that will keep your mind away from pot

6. close your eyes and count to 21
    vent to a friend

7. Lots of weed smoke and even more masturbation

8. I don't suggest going to any form of substance to rid stress. I'm not saying that I never do, but it's definitely not the best and healthiest way to deal with it.

Try exercising, reading, doing any of your hobbies, hanging out with friends, even cleaning your room or organizing something.

Anything to take your mind off the things causing you stress. Hope this helped, good luck man!