Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to handle a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icystriker, Jul 14, 2011.

1. So, I am meeting this guy for a deal and I have met him once before. I went with a friend to be safe, and was new to it. He was kind of intimidating and I didn't ask him to weigh it (it was only 2 g's so whatever). This time I am getting 4g. Should I ask him to weigh it. If it comes up short should I ask him to charge less or add more? How should I go about this. Idk him so i don't want him to beat me up or anything.

2. Don't buy 4g. You should just buy the 2g again so you know what to look for. Maybe get the 4 when you're with a friend or something again.

3. ask him if he has a scale, if not, ask how much it weighs, then weigh it yourself in front of him. he wont beat you up if hes getting your money.

4. I don't want to be a douche though. Do most people make sure theyre not getting ripped.

5. Go to him for the 4g and go home before smoking any and weigh it.. If it's short, you learned your lesson, if it's good, the guy might be legit.

6. tell him in advance to bring a scale if you dont bring your own, my dealer knows to bring it every time now.

7. Okay. Should I bring a friend? just for security?

8. Yeah just look at it, if it looks legit, go home and weigh it. If it's anything short of 3.5 then just dump'em

9. Yeah, bring a friend. Just incase ;)

10. #10 DutchMasterDanK, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A lot of dealers don't like carrying scales with them especially if they're driving to meet you

11. If your friend is a glock, then yes.

Kidding, don't do that. Ask him to weigh it for you and if it comes up short, don't get mad, just ask him for an extra pinch. If he starts being a whiney baby just tell him sorry for your loss and find another dealer.

12. dealers treat you better if they think your looking out for yourself, they'll only get defensive about scales if they've got something to hide. alot of dealers preweigh sacks cus it's sketch as fuck to run around with a scale on you to let every person whos copping something check. My advice, always ask what it should weigh, and whenever you can weigh it on your own scale before you smoke any. In my experience, most dealers will give you .1-.2 more if you comment on their sack being skimpy and then don't call them for a couple weeks. I'm just glad i'm medicated now so i don't have to deal with that high school bullcrap

13. #13 DutchMasterDanK, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'd never bring a friend to a new dealer if he didn't know him

14. When I was 14 I had the same situations lol, just ask politely and they'll do it.
    If you find that they are a good dealer they know they can make alot of money with you

15. It's kinda hard for me to find a dealer so I don;t want to lose him.

16. Whatever the case may be, after the transaction ask him if he wants to smoke. If he's for it, smoke him up. He will like you a little better than if you just get your shit and get out. You wont come off as being a sketchy ass.

17. Yeah or what I do sometimes we put each a little piece in a joint so it makes a bigger joint, just smoking with your dealer will ease things

18. I dont really want to smoke with him.

19. Why wouldn't you?

20. Then you shouldn't even be smoking weed lol atleast try man