Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to handle a deal if I dont like what I see

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogskinshoelac, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Im all out, and am buying an 8th tomorrow for 50. My usuals are dry, so Im going to a guy I knew from high school, and haven't bought from before. If he hands me a bag of schwag, what do I say? Id rather pass on schwag and wait to buy from a guy I know who always gets me high mids for 50 an 8th. How should I act? What should I say?

2. Use this mindset; You're doing him a favor, not the other way around. If he pulls out a bag of Bobby Browns just tell him straightup " I'll think i'll pass broha"
    Easy peasy lemon squeezy
    The buyer usually has the power in a deal

3. tell him to fuck off and that your not stupid, then move on

thats what id do. as long as hes not a close personal friend

4. I am also a little worried about my eye on this stuff. I know that red hairs and white frosty shit it good. How bad does really bad weed look? I looked on the sticky thread, but I couldn't find a pic. Can it literally be brown? If its all green should I be fine?

Nah he was a good friend of mine in HS. I see him at parties from time to time, I don't wanna tell him to fuck off, lol.

5. You'll know.
    Super shitty weed will acually be: brown, super stemmy/seedy, not smell, and just look horrid.

Fire, dank, even mids will be green with hairs. Mids usually don't have a ton of trichs, but you might get lucky.
    If you've ever seen good and bad weed, you should be fine.

6. it can be brown, but thats not the only indicator. if its overly seedy or stemy, or looks like it got super compressed and is from a brick, then chances are its shwag. it also doesnt smell anything like chronic

7. I think Ill be fine. Ive never seen really shitty weed before then, nothing brown. Ill take a smell of the bag. Im not expecting high mids, but Ill settle for something thats at least smokeable because Im desperate.

Ok, Im glad for this forum, because this is a dumb question Id be embarrassed to ask in real life. Is fire actually a type of weed? My friend told me it was some fire that he had. He is black and I thought he was just speaking slang, haha.

8. Ask to smoke a bowl before you buy, my dealers always smoke at least a little bowl to make sure i'm buying good product.
    But then again I ALWAYS smoke my dealers a bowl after I buy.

9. Not an option in this case, but Ill keep it in mind for another time. thanks.

10. That did help. He told me he got some fire for me. I don;t think he'd lie to me and try to give me schwag when he said he had high quality shit. If he was gonna screw me he would just give me the bag without saying anything about the quality. Im pretty excited.

11. You just scored my friend :smoke:

12. Yeah Im pretty excited. If I get their tomorrow and he hands me shit Im gonna be really pissed, but seeing as he was a pretty good friend I dont think hes gonna dick me.

13. Mids can have a brown "hue" but 99percent of mids is a noticeable green color so dont sweat it. Reallly any seasoned toker can tell mids from down town browns.

14. #15 Duckyx, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    Did anyone catch what he said.
    $50/8th High mids.

Ok thats a rip off. you should be getting KB/dro/beaster for that price. $65 will get exotics/names, (In some areas. at least mine...)

I just deal with it.

its the way of a dope game.
    Make money.

I dont mind when my middle man takes a nug out of my bag. hes been my friend for 2 yrs. He can always get me a bag of weed or pills, special k, shrooms, acid, E.

And I told him to night when i bought a bag. Hes like want to match on a joint, Im like sure. Got my king sized papers.

We grind up the weed. we get high smoking this thing near the end. hes like to tell you the truth. this was the weed from your bag. I pinched like 2 small nugs.
    Im like dude its cool. you usually do. I dont mind it cool.

I know what I get for what money I spend. If i want mids/KB/Danks. Its all a matter on what I ask for.
    I usally go with mids because. $20=3g-3.5g many bowls.
    rather $20 1g and 3 bowls.

15. Kill the dealer, steal weed, smoke weed

16. Buyer has no power on a dealer than knows whats up. Customers aren't hard to find, dealers are :)

Be respectful.

17. lets do this whole deal then

1. you meet up
    2.you say you got it?
    3.if he says no, then you go WITH him to get it, you NEVER FRONT money
    4. if he says yes, say let me see it, look at it, if its short, you will notice it, say no thanks i dont want a short bag and walk away.

18. when he hands u the bud look at it for a bit. maybe smell it and then tell him if you want it or not. if u say no whats he gonna do, bite your head off?

19. It's even easier if he told you he got you good quality shit. Because now if he hands you anything less, you can just say:

you: "oh dude I thought you had dank"
    him: "yeah dude this is dank!"
    you: "I dunno man, my other guy showed me some White Widow he has I was gonna buy from him but you said you had some good shit"

...and just go from there.