Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to haggle with your Local Headshop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MutantCrabAnt, Oct 5, 2010.

1. act like he's teaching you something but remember to also know what you're talking about and don't be newbish. they will take advantage of you.

You won't necessarily get price breaks on roors or magic launches, etc from licensed dealers.

But I saw a nice no name HIG with three 8 three percs for 310.00$ and i talked to the guy for awhile and apparently a kid ordered it but never had the money to buy it so he just wanted it gone asap. I let him tell me about the size of the bowl necks etc and what adapters fit ended up walking away with the bong for 210.00$

Stay up