Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hackey sack?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Topic says it all

2. Kick it.

3. Well you kick your sac with one foot at a time

4. you will be re-born once you learn to hackey sack. it's like an exclusive club.

and i hate the dicks who catch the hackey sack in the air then whip it at someone and they think it's funny but it's really not.

5. You just gotta whip out your sack and start playing with it. Fondel the sack a little so the balls inside move around. Toss it out of your hand and hit it with your left or right inner foot.

6. yeah op, you kick it

7. Is this weed related? You just kick it. I don't play but I heard native Americans used it too keep warm while walking barefoot across the snow. If thats true I think its pretty sick

8. Why the fuck do you want to hacky sack?

9. Do not try and hack the sack, that is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth... there is no sack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm8kTIj_0M]there is no spoon original english - YouTube[/ame]

10. I always wanted to learn how to play Hackey Sack. It always looked like the perfect sport for stoners.

11. you cant learn from words.. you just gotta get 2 freinds and just keep trying and trying and trust me you will get it.

12. Get a real hobby or join the Corps

13. get a real hobby and stop posting troll threads

14. practice man, keep trying and you'l get the hang of it... its not very hard

15. get a hobby and stop trying to find trolls ....
    this isn't even a troll thread..

16. Stupid question..

17. dude no lol p00nd im not talking about this thread that spec ops dude keeps posting pointless threads

18. you kick the sac with 4 friends. first person to kick it 10 times consecutivley can grab the sac and throw it at anyone in the circle. There you go OP

19. I didn't start this thread

20. After a couple tokes, I normally lost good enough balance to play it any more. Tryed again 3 weeks ago, fell flat on my as.