How To Hack a Road Sign

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyro!, Jan 24, 2009.

1. I prefer the idea of hacking soda machines for free drinks.

2. it'd be pandelerium if i saw a sign that said zombies ahead. very funny, but also terrifying that the DOT know about the zombie problem and is doing nothing about it other than putting up a sign to warn me about them. like wtf, do zombies pay their salary or do i?

3. Thats fucking awesome. theres one of this in my town (small suburb) on a street thats not really that busy at all. ill be back :cool: :smoking:

no but seriously im thinking about it. that would be hilarious. what to put on the sign though? if someone comes up with something good i might go do it if i get stoned enough

:hello:

4. damn dude. that's fucking awesome. I've always wanted to hack one of those. Still don't think i will, but i'll be ready. lmao

5. #6 rob682e, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    I'm looking forward to trying this.

edit...

I say if you can't think of something to put on it put--"Legalize Marijuana" (Next Page) "Stop Being Ignorant"

6. lol funny idea

7. There's been one of these things near the outskirts of my town for while, now. I think I'm gonna go out there tonight and change it to say, "I've seen you masturbate, and, you're good."

8. I'll change the one in my town to ..........................

"SUCK YOURSELF!"

9. Zombies Ahead literally made me run to the toilet to stop myself from needing to do laundry also. :D

I would put "Warning: Black Ice!!!" right before the morning commute......:rolleyes:

10. Thats pretty cool

I want to try that shit some time

11. IF anyone does this please post a pic...

12. Weird, I literally read this article last night.

13. Good luck guys! :smoking::wave:

14. I wonder how many departments use that brand sign or if it's the brand that everyone uses.

15. i always love finding out about shit like this

16. Legalize Marijuana would be a good one

17. Please someone do this and post photos! :wave:

18. I'm deff. doing it next time I visit home...prolly won't be for a few months though.

19. Oh Im doing that the next time I see one and it's safe.
    Zombies Ahead is the best idea ever, if I saw that I think I would pee myself.