How to grow the sweet cheeba!!...lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Elwood, Dec 13, 2003.

1. well hello to everyone, i'm new here and like the place, so i thought i'd just stay

well i'm gonna try growing the cheeba, can't be that hard, i mean it's a plant !!!

i got all ma shit ready to go, i got a second hand sunbed with lots of uv tubes in it, but i heard offa sum guy in a bar that i'll also need a blacklight, whatevwr that is, where can get one, and what does it do?????

he said i'd be f**cked withpout one

i got bout 10 seeds and a big container that used to have margerine in it, you know that caterin size one, and some dirt from out the back

i'll see how i get on, i aint got a big budget and really don't see what all the fuss is about those fancy lights you's keep talkin about, like HPZ or sumthing

i'll take my chance with the lights i got they cost me nuthin after all

but what i need to know is what to feed it, i heard that you can in them cuz it gives it extra potassium or sumthing.

2. yo cat i dont think the dirt from out bak is agood idea, it may have some deseases in it . the butter cup might be ok if you sterilize .im still stuck on what to feed and the lites. i met this dude that told me that a 5000k inkandescent would work and he sold me some plant lites by damar called dro-lites. the lite looks yellow. but my plants are 2wks old and are thin and bending over. sombody anybody everybody help !!!!!!!!!!!

3. my advice do a practice run cause no matter how much you read or do experience is the best teacher i know i learned alot of what to do and what not to do for my next attempt at growing

4. inkandescent dont work for growing buddy... get your self some flourecent or hps or mh lights...

black lights dont work ethier..

yall need atleast some flourencent light bulds.. other type of light wont work...

go up to vatoloco sticky, and read the guides, and the light equiments....

buy yall self some fert for all purpose plant food, with a equal number. for example 10-10-10 or 20-20-20..

for flowering stage u will need like a 20-30-20. any fert with a higher number in the middle will do...latezzz...

5. Have a look at 'Grandpa's Grow Guide'. It's the second thread at this forum.
    Good luck.