How To Grow The Best Auto Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Boint, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Thanks for reply its as close as possible maybe few inches but I thought was too close as some leaves got burned I think so took back afew inches last week, but should be flowering after 8 weeks id imagine is new little things coming out in corner of the nodes inside of the branch but is all very slow

2. Meant to add i also added some soft white leds I got few weeks back for nothing of a friend to supplement side lighting in grow room though would've helped

3. You sure it's an auto?

Hard to diagnose anything without pics

4. ill try get few pics later lad but yeah was told they were auto fem cannabis seeds but were bag seeds but was told they were ak47 an blue cheese but I got them very cheap was €30 for like a bag probably over a hundred seeds but uunderstand bag seeds are not great
    Just thought if got some growing I couldn't lose and got around the other half herself to let it slide ya know I was thinking happy days lol

5. At 8 weeks in and no signs of flowering we should assume that it is NOT an auto flowering strain or just plain bad genetics. Frankly I doubt they are autos. Anyone growing auto strains most likely paid a pretty penny for their seeds and would not allow males into their grow area to cause seeded bud. With a few exceptions at 8 weeks in you should be looking at getting ready to harvest. An auto flowering strain will gladly flower on a 24/0 light schedule so what ever your current light schedule is will not matter. Your only option here is to flip your lights to a 12/12 photoperiod type schedule and get her blooming.

6. FluxeddiI was thinking if I changed lighting to the red spectrum lighing I have would it induce it to start flowering (blue) at the moment but 8 weeks now feel like snipping it and starting again but I know an auto should just flower when its ready yeah? Irrelevant of light spectrum

8. [QUOTEck top, post: 22495311, member: 940851"][/QUOTE]
    Sorry dunno what happened there but lighting from start has been on 20/4 that was what read alot of autos recommended thanks for replys lads

9. IMG_20160404_145843.jpg

Attached Files:

10. Now aint that a miserable sorry looking snip snip im thinking loads of time an love put into it

11. Yeah sorry mate but best getting rid and trying again. You'd be lucky to yield a couple of grams off it and it's costing you to run the lights etc so I'd chuck it and start a fresh. That plant is suffering from all sorts of stresses and deficiencies.

Research research research now and then give it another bash. Also you're not gonna have stable genetics from bag seed anyway.

12. #132 wee_m, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016

13. old post but ppl will still read them i would DEFO never put a seed in all mix far to strong with nutes for seedling you need bio light mix in a party cup cut at the bottom fill with light mix first put 3/4 down into the same pot as all mix by the time the seedling has grown good enuff roots will be grow down to the all mix ,i have seem this post on other forums ,copy all mix like super soil far to rich for seeds surprised your seeds are growing normal in all mix and what i am saying is a defo ,and its also good to keep soil and nutes the same ,IMO
    SOIL

14. i know its an old post but correct no need for grow after week 6 and would and have only used 1 ml a grow at all times until stop using the grow as i use the same feeds also more than 1 ml end up with nitrogen def, depending on size of pot peace

15. So I am about 3 weeks into a few strains of auto since I germinated them, when does the countdown begin with autos? At germination or when they sprout? Anyways if it's from germination they are at 3 weeks, they are only a few inches tall with the original two circular leaves and two sets above them. I know my problem now was the light closeness and a week ago I moved it closer and it seems to be picking up speed. However I'm worried that if they are truly already 3 weeks into the grow cycle I might as well just start over because I didn't realize there was a problem sooner. Any ideas ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

16. Great thread. Good info here. Thanks!

17. If you are in the USA try growerschoiceseeds.

18. Yea I was gonna say I have did a cfl grow and it turned out good. Plus another guy posted a cfl grow on here and his looked massive.

19. These plants also get blockages in their energy systems which need to be removed. Luckily plants stones can do exactly that, the natural frequency at which moonstone vibrates will streamline the internal energies of the plant.

A stone like this will help these plants regenerate lost cells faster and will give them the strength to plant deep roots for better support. Hence, moonstone is one of the best stones for gardening

20. jesus christ put this thread back in the dirt