How to grow short bushy plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420hm, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Hello,

I saw a new company that is making automatic weed cultivators and I noticed how small the growbox is. From what I understand, all the person does is plant the seed but it manages to stay short without any human intervention like training. How do they do this? What's interesting is when the plant is smaller, they made the side lights more angled in but once it got tall, they flattened out against the wall.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. You'd more than likely have to do a lowflyer/ryder/dwarf

This is such a gimmick. I hardly think they have enough wattage to produce any decent yield. Also lst and super cropping can keep them low

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. lmao look at the fridge . stupid . topping only way to keep it short and bushy .

4. top and tie branches down

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't waste your money or time on that thing. Plants grow...just a fact. The whole point of growing MJ in the first place is what you get from it in the end. So why in the world would anybody think putting all that time and money into a dwarf plant is going to get them anything in the way of a harvest. Spend some time reading up on the indoor grow, different ways to do it and get an idea of what you would like to produce in your grow at harvest time. Then you have to put together a grow setup that will produce that much. In the beginning, what you think you can do and what actually happens are two different things most of the time. The key to getting a good harvest is having adequate lighting during the flower cycle and flowering healthy plants out of veg with it. Nutes are nothing more than plant food and no matter how much you pour in, if you don't have adequate lighting to force the plant to grow and produce, it's not going to make a big difference. If you're new with no experience whatsoever, I suggest you keep it very simple....soil, water and light. Invest in high quality grow soil, water only when dead dry with tap water and hang the strongest and best quality lighting over it throughout it's life cycles possible and you'll get a nice plant and nice harvest. These lights only go so far so don't think you're gonna buy one lamp and flower 20 plants with it. Each plant needs strong light and you shouldn't have to raise the light to cover more plants. You harvest more by flowering less plants overall and giving those plants you do flower the absolute best lighting possible. That's about the easiest method I know of for the new grower to try and actually be successful right out of the gate. Take the time to read and research because the more you know about what you're attempting to do here, the less money you will waste and more successful you will be in the end. TWW