!How to grow Lowryder2 Outdoors!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chimera Prod, Apr 4, 2009.

1. #1 Chimera Prod, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Supp to all who opened this thread. First of all, I know autoflowering strains are better suited for indoor grows, but at the moment I do not have the privelage for that and I am going to be guirilla growing some Auto ak47 x LR2's outdoors. I have feminized seeds so hopefully they will not hermie.

My question is, since I cannot do this indoors AT ALL, is it possible to plant them directly outdoors once they are germinated? Or are these things really delicate? Also, is it better to grow them in pots or in the ground? And how big of a pot should I use? As for my last question- what is the best soil / nut mix for this type of autoflowering strain and how soon should you use it?

Thank you very much to whomever wishes to help me through these novice times, but I have yet to find a thread that really clerifys this topic about outdoor autoflowering grows!

2. All your questions are answered in the stickies. Good luck.

3. kk thnx I thought autoflowering strains were a bit diff though ill keep looking through them but if there are any other tips please let me know what I should look out for!

4. Ask me in September, I'm gonna try some outdoors this season too. You shouldn't have to treat them much differently than a regular strain, if at all. I plan on using 2 gal grow bags with potting soil/earth mix. 2 gal is sufficient if you choose to use a container. Good luck to you too!!