How to grow in the woods

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xxjorgexx, Mar 31, 2011.

1. This is my second try on growing, last time my plants died i cant do it at my house so i have to do it in the woods, i already got a spot, i just need some pointer on how to do it so this time it i can have a good harvest

i live in North Carolina

2. Well.. to start off you need to make sure you have a good aerated soil with perlite,woodchips,ect.. You also want to give it some wormcastings if you can. They will slowly give your plants the nutrients she needs. Make sure to check the ph in your water and your grow medium. You also want protection against slugs and deer. Slugs hate aluminum cans for some reason.. and deers cat eat what they cant reach.

3. #3 Pumbasa Mufasa, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    Im actually doing a guerrilla grow in the woods right now myself.

You should always prepare your grow site before you start to grow.
    This means, churn and loosen the earth. I like use potting soil as well as other components and mix them into the ground. It helps to give your garden a good watering as well prior to planting.

You will definitely want a fence surrounding your garden. I recommend chicken wire. Set up posts around the perimeter of the garden and wrap the wire around, acting as a barrier to animals. Making an entrance that can be opened and closed is very convenient. You dont want to lock yourself out.

Also, I highly recommend investing in insecticide. This will deter any bugs and insects that might attack your crop. BE SURE TO ONLY USE FRUIT AND VEGETABLE SEGMENT.
    This means that the insecticides are not harmful to your body. I imagine you wanna be able to smoke and not die from harmful sprays.

Another helpful tip is to leave a water source at the grow site. If you plant near a natural source such as a river, then this is not an issue. However, it is smart to have a large water supply already there so you dont have to carry it up every time.

Be sure not to leave any trash or items that may easily be seen from the sky. If you plan on leaving tools or a water supply at the grow for an extended amount of time, be sure to hide them. Giving them a paint job of black or a dark green helps tremendously.
    One last important factor is the plants themselves. Cops are trained to recognize marijuana plants from the sky. Be sure to plant around shelter that is or is close to the same color of you weed. When planting multiple plants, plant them in a scattered order rather than having them in lines or in a circle.
    In nature, plants do not usually grow in patterns. Therefore, try to make your grow appear as natural as possible.