How to Grow High Yield in a small space

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stacks on Deck, Oct 4, 2011.

1. whatsup im trying to grow a few plants that will give off huge yields
    im debating between 2 Led Lights
    or a 400W HPS
    i have no way to ventilate since im putting the tent in a bedrooom closet ,

please give me tips on how to grow plants that will give off ALOT of bud !!
    :smoke:

2. no vent = no 400watt..... SCROG

3. i can get fans for some type of ventilation or keep the tent and closet door open a few hours a day i just cant drill holes or have ducting

4. Then you dont want really any kind of MH or HPS

5. if its just a cheap closet door. put your holes on the door.. exhaust towards the top since hot air rises and pull cool air from the bottom of the door. Pretty damn cheap to replace a closet door opposed to patching holes in the wall.. Saves time too! would have to run some heat tests.. but that would mean youve already bought the 400 watt.. so youd be kinda stuck with it.. what about CFLs?

6. im tottollay new so i have no idea what CFL's are

7. ok well my advice to you my friend.. make the search bar your new best friend for the rest of the week.. Stack up on this wealth of knowledge at your finger tips.. many experienced growers all with unique tips and tricks! do your homework for the rest of this week then start posting questions my friend!

8. Light Bulbs, you can buy them at any home depot or lowes

9. no vent = high heat ... in a closet above 100 degrees = fail of a grow..100%. A 400w HPS generates so much heat that you cant touch it usually especially in a confined area like a closet.

A plant needs ventilation to survive. It wisps away moisture, heat, provides a slight breeze like in nature. I dont think you could grow anything well in that set up.

If you do not know what CFLs are before you grow anything read all of the stickies which are at the top of the forums...theres this one and others. Then google MJ grow guides. Fter you have done all that assemble your materials and post some questions on here.

Growing MJ is not hard its easy but there are things that all grows have in common and adequate venting is just one of the many.