How To Grow Discretely In An Apartment

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jett Li, May 7, 2014.

1. Hey gc fam

Just in a very unique situation right now in an apartment building where all i have to worry about is tenants running and narcing to the cops. 

Havent done a harvest, ever, but I have a plant thats ready to give up some clones, and need some advice on how to keep the smell to a minimum. Have looked a lil bit into scrubbers but need some feedback. Grow room is just a walk in closet, not very big but big enough. Clones might be in a separate room, would a grow box with a inline scrubber be as prime as i think it'd be?

Any input welcome, just dont be talking about landlords, building managers etc.

2. Don't

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

3. I would try to exhaust into the attic if you are on the top floor. A good inline fan with carbon filter will do the trick for hiding the smell. Ventilation and temps are key when using a small room like a closet.

As for a stealth clone box, a dresser or cupboard should work nicely, and they won't be noticeable in terms of smell (but you still need ventilation for the plants needs as well as temps). Your large plants won't even smell much until the start flowering.

4. I don't understand the point of this comment. It seems like you have nothing to contribute, why comment?

5. Are you dense? It means fuckin' don't do it, its a stupid ass idea. Happy?

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

6. First poster has a good point. If people can freely go in and out your living quarters dont grow.

Second poster has the right idea just be prepared to have to dehumidify your attic as it will become humid and moldy ( bad for your roof structure)

7. It was more helpful than your posts trying to flame me.

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

8. although I do agree with pogmoney he could have gotten his point across with out being a complete dbag. harvest will smell and its just not worth the risk man. it will stink

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 IllestVillain, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    I grow in the spare bedroom of my apartment. I run 6"fan+filter and exhaust right outside the tent. Constantly have AC pumped into room and door is open when I am home.

Also I harvested INSIDE my carbon scrubbed tent.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Why go all hee-man on his ass ur one answer made no sense. And what do u mean by don't is this not a cannabis indoor grow thread were people ask about growing INDOORS..? So my point being if ur not willing to help why comment on someone elses thread saying don't..?

11. what u make no sense whatsoever ..? think u should just fuck off this thread little boy come back when u have matured a good bit !

12. Stop.  Just stop it. 

13. #13 Pogmoney, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

14. Rent all the units and grow in all of them.

15. WHY just WHY..?

This about covers it...

OP...I've cleaned up a bit in here...hopefully everyone got their "my internet balls are bigger than yours" out of their system...

17. much appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'm an apartment grower...just make sure you got the carbon scrubber set up and you should be fine..either it works well, or my neighbors have been stupid for the last 3ish years.

19. Most neighbors smoke themselves and won't think twice just be mindful and kill them and any sign of stress it's not worth it in the end but gamble before you lose you may win

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Never harvested there anyway took elsewhere harvested once dry brought back much easier thisbway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum