How to Grow 15 Pounds of Sinsemillia in 4 months

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenacity2986, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Hi everyone. Im looking to go big. My last grow entailed 8 white widows which each yielded 3 ounces. I got a total of 24 ounces which is 1.5 pounds in 9 sq. feet of growing space.

I have a 10x12x8 (LxWxH) area dedicated to a massively professional grow operation. I plan on it taking 3 months from start to finish at best, 4 months at worst.

I need 15 Pounds of Sinsemillia before the end of 2007. It doesnt matter when i start , but i can only do this once and everything has to go smoothly. 3-4 months is all I have.

Goal:

-Have 6 1000 watt lamps (13 plants per lamp)
    -2 Centrifigul fans for circulation/ventilation
    -80 plants (4 strains)
    -Carbon Filters

Everything I need will be available to my disposal. I have foxfarms nutes and all I need to know is how to get 15 pounds in a 10x12x8 room in 4 months.

How many plants you guys suggest? Which strain? Quality should be at par with the white widow. I may even consider growing entirely White widow in my entire operation.

NOVICE GROWERS, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND. EXPERIENCED GROWERS WITH SUCCESS STORIES, PLEASE COMMENT AND LEAVE SOME INPUT.

2. LOL - how do you plan on dealing with the electricity issue? Good luck. :)

3. While I may be a novice, I think for 4 months and 80 plants you will pull alot more then 15 pounds. I assume your growing soil? I've seen a grow of 6 1000 watt lights. 16 plants. vegged and flowered and harvested in under 4 months. He was pulling about 13 ounces per plant. This was all under hydro. I'll find the link and PM it to you.

edit - I found the thread, but I cant seem to find the mention of the harvest, I may have confused it with another grow. cant be arsed to search through 5 pages atm.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=48534&page=1&pp=15

4. Well lets just say I know ALOT about electricity. Since we are dealing with alternating current, we can change the phasor angle by altering the inductance and the meter will slow down or speed up depending on whether the phasor angle experiences a gain or a loss. What an education will do for illegal productivity. ;)

5. grow Outdoors and let the sky be your limit

6. You better do your research, first i do not advice or condone stealing electricty. This is the number one way the police get a search warrant to bust grow ops. Even if you think you know what your doing (trust me everyone who ever stole electricty thought they did) you will still get busted. But just for hypothetical reasons and my boredom i will answer your question.

First off this sounds like a business venture so when talking business we have to optmize space, time, and money. the big question do you have available space outside of the grow area to store equipment like ballasts??? Im going to asume you do, because if not then its not possible or very unlikely. You need atleast one other are as a dedicated equipment storage. for things like an ac unit, hydo res, nutes, ballasts, and your circiutboard.

Im not the electric wizard but for the commoner reading this im going to go into the logistics of that. You will need atleast 6 15 volt lines, or 4 25 volt lines to power lights, pumps and fans, and since were asuming your stealing electric we won't care about the absurd cost of that. I'd suggest having each light on its own line just incase a fuse blows in one line the other 5 lights will allimunate the area. You'll also have to think about a generator, image all that money and hard work invested to only have your light cycle inrupted by a long power outage and hermie your plants, and by the way white widdow is a know to hermie aswell. You'll probably want to grow from a well tested clone that does not show hermie trate, if you plan on growing from seed the good luck, lots of wasted time and energy again, if you have to the end of 2007 then i would get started on a small time grow op to get some close established, i would grow as many from seed as possible of diffrent strain then stress the shit of them and the female plants that don't hermie and have some vigor are the ones you keep.

You also have to go hydro, not my expertise but you want basically big tubes with holes for the pots to sit in, the hydro mix ebb and flows through the pipes, grow in a sog, to maximize space, plus once the clones start growing your job is done, pruning 80 plants equals a bitch, with 120 square feet i would plan on 100 plants atleast if not 120, to maximize space. 1 plant per square foot is pretty good at 50 watts per sq/ft is ideal so would sog 120 plants. 8ft verticle mean you can grow the plants roughly 6.5ft giving 1ft for hydro system 1.5ft for light to cieling to plant clearance. With your space you could cut a portion of the room off, grow 80 plants and keep all the equipment in the other.

Now the biggest issue with grow ops....HEAT!!!!! Its the number 1 killer and destroyer of indoor grows. 6 1000watt lights put of alot of energy and energy=heat, to combat this serious heat you'll need to first put all the lights in cool tubes, but that wont be enough you'll need atleast one of those small portable room AC, if not atleast 2 the bigger the better though but to keep this realistic in cost for a 1 time grow these are only a little over $300 a piece usd. This is of course only if you live somewhere where its not 40F or lower throughout the year. But if its 70 outside you can atleast expect your grow with cool tubes and 2 ac units to be around 80. IF its 80 outside 90 inside etc.

So now that we are using ac we must inclose the area other than the air cirriculating through are lights. Witch lead to C02 because now that we've inclosed the area we must provide c02, you'll probably be best off just using tanks,(i explain why at the end) but you could go for the propane burner there cheaper over time.

And finally are big wet hot moist c02 enriched room now is prone to mold so we need a sulfur burner, and if you inclose you really don't need smell control, but better safe then sorry so i would put a carbon scruber in that bitch just to be safe. And whala, you have yourself a profesional style grow op ready to turn profits wild, until 4 weeks into it the cops come and take you to jail for stealing electricty.

But my whole point in this if your hoping for a get rich quick scheme, add up all the things i listed go and price them and you will allready see that your 15 pound of profit end up being like -5 pounds profit. So why are you doing this, just to grow 15 pounds of good weed to smoke to the dome in 2008, then i say do it, if its to make a quick buck, get a secound job its just not worth it. Some growers feel that its best to grow once then close shop down untill i get low then grow a shit load more, making it so that you not always growing weed minimizing the chance leo bust you. I wish you the best of luck be smart and don't steal electric unless you are really ready to take it up the but from some 250 black guy named Suede.

7. What can he do? How do the guys who grow 500 plants indoors get away with it? If you steal power they come for you, if you pay for it they notice your massive bill and get you. I am yet to find a Generator that could support you for 18 hours of light...

8. you said 4 months but also said you have until the end of the year. Why not concentrate on 3 5 lb grows every 3 months? Sounds like it would be more manageable although thats out of my league also.

9. are you still growing in an apartment? if yes, you've got some balls. either way you've already proved that you can grow, and grow well based on your last grow. dan42nepa has a good idea though. put your energy into a few smaller grows instead of one big one. that way if you have pests or any disease or otherwise problems the whole schebang won't be a loss.
    and like others have said, please don't steal electricity. no matter how sophisticated you think said scheme is, something like that always ends up bad. just my .02 worth, and i wish you the best of luck whilst going down whatever path you choose.

10. It can be done "SO QUICK". Take a look :cool: I have the entire pdf file but it's too big to upload (8.5 mb) But anyway. This kid used 3 x 1000w hps witch a person can use 600w digital ballast (2.8 amp vs. old 5.5 amp) with 95,000 lum buld. This is one of the more ghetto but smartest setups that will out yield the best of them. This kid used no co2 or anythig special just skill. The room is like 9x10 or something close with good venting. He said he pulls like 15 pounds give or take a few. EASY or NOT? Light movers are the key to this garden.

Here's the pdf file link:

http://www.bcbudonline.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=103&t=9473

Attached Files:

• 100.JPG
      100.JPG
      File size:
      69.1 KB
      Views:
    • 101.JPG
      101.JPG
      File size:
      72.7 KB