how to grow 1 plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 2good4u, Jan 24, 2009.

1. i want to know whats the easiest way to just grow 1 plant. i can only grow like 1 because i live with a friend whos against pot. so i have to find away i can grow some without having to move it around a lot. could i grow it in a cupboard with a lamp and water it a few times or do i have to do it a certain way?

2. There isn't another forum dedicated to this. nope. not at all.

And let me put this as simply as possible: you can grow marijuana anywhere that you can provide the proper light, air, nutrients and air.

You have a bit of reading to do to say the least.

3. sorry ill look in the other forum thanks for answering at least

4. You really cant unless you have femonized seeds...

You dont want a male..

And theres a section on this.. Read up...

5. to expensive to grow inside for just one plant. you cant just stick it in a cupboard you got to worry bout ventilation, strong marijuana smell, lighting, temperature, wiring, electric. just not worth it for one plant in my opinion.

6. #7 2good4u, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    ya im just gonna try to grow outside in like april or something. i found a good place behind my backyard ( its like my backyards backyard ). do you think that if i get some seeds in like a month that they would still be good for april or would they be to old?

and i can get seeds for free (sort of) pretty much whenever i want cause my dealers a friend and would give me some seeds if i let him have some of my harvest so all i have to do is ask and i can get some