Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to grind

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spoonlord, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Hi im really new to this and i as wondering how to grind weed for a spliff if i dont have a grinder.

2. You can break it off with your fingers into smaller pieces, or use scissors, either way.

But get a grinder for the future :smoking:

3. welcome

break it down with ur fingers

no stems or seeds

:smoking:

4. Thanks alot guys!

5. Put the bud in a shot glass and cut it up with scissors. :D

It feels like I'm wasting weed when I break it up with my fingers. So many trichs stick to my skin.

6. This is the best method w/o a grinder IMO.

7. get a cheap 4 piece grinder from your local smoke shop to start you out (~$20) - grinding is the only way for me currently - running your nug through the grinder gives you some nice fluffy product to pack your bowl with + you start collecting all those trichomes that are getting all over your fingers and w/e surface you use to break up your buds on

8. shotglass and scissors if u dont have a grinder, dont you your fingers the thc sticks to your skin and looses its thc value and u wont get as high lol

9. The same CHromium Crusher listed above is on ebay for $17.99 with free shipping. I just ordered it yesterday. Can't wait to grind with it.

10. How to grind...

You put your hand upon her hip, when you dip, she dips, y'all dip... she puts her hand upon your hip, when she dips, you dip, y'all dip... oh wait... my bad.