Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to go about passing a mouth-swab drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Alright so within the next week or so I'm having an interview at Safeway, not sure which day yet. Heard from a few friends that work there that they do a mouth swab drug test. But here's the hard part, one of my friends says I won't pass if I've blazed within the past 7 days, while my other friend says that I could blaze the day before and be fine as long as I brush my teeth a bunch and use mouthwash.

What do you guys think?

Does anyone know a definite way to pass a mouth swab drug test? How many days to stop smoking before it, what to do, etc.

Or better yet if someone in the city that actually has gone through this process and what it was like could share that would be awesome!

2. Shit I work at Safeway, I'm actually on my break right now lol...but to answer your questions, when I had to take it, my manager handed me a little mouth swab thing and told me to rub my cheek with it for like 5 minutes, what you should do is pretend like you are but actually put it between your teeth. Brush well beforehand and as long as you dont blaze like 2 days beforehand you will pass. You will probably pass even if you blaze the day before as kong as you're careful...mouth tests are a joke, dont sweat it lol

3. Ha thanks man I was really stressin. I think I'm just gonna finish off this eigth I got then call it quits till I have my test.

4. listen to him. but safeway sucks as a job i use to work there

5. Most jobs suck :p

6. thanks for the imput guys

7. Well I used to go to a Safeway for groceries then I moved and yeah.. Idk why I'm posting this

8. My brother recently got a job at Kroger. They had the mouth test too, and he passed fine. We had just gone on a family camping trip so he didn't get to smoke for three days before the test (before that he smoked regularly). I'm not sure if he did that trick BerryZ suggested or not, but he didn't tell me about it if he did.