How to go about asking my dad to grow?

Discussion in 'General' started by TeachMe, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well a couple of weeks ago me and my best friend were hanging out at my house on the back porch with my dad and his gf and a neighbor. I was wanting to go to my girlfriends house to go smoke but my dad kept insisting that she came over here (he did not know i wanted to smoke). When i went inside to call my girlfriend, i over heard them talking about me and smoking (because i was STONED a couple of days before this, but i didnt realize my father knew.) when i went on the back porch he said why do you wanna go over to your girlfriends so bad, and then i said because i wanna go smoke, then to my amazement he told me that i could smoke on the back porch lol. well when my girlfriend came over i got out the bong and the goodies to the back porch, and after i did all the neccasarys (fill the bong with water, grind the weed, etc...) when i went to smoke he grabbed it from me and said its my house ill smoke first, then after that it was an amazing night. turned out my dad was a big stoner back in the day, told me to stick to everything that was grown from the earth, bud and shrooms lol. But anyways, in one of our conversations he told me he had a grow lights in the barn... i really want to ask him if i can grow in the barn, but idk how he would feel abut this. Does anyone have a clue how i go about asking this? if i should even ask? And i also have little sisters, so im sure he wouldnt want them to find out either, but im sure they arent old enough to know what marijuana even is. They are 8 and 5, and im 16 (idk why i felt like i needed to say the ages lol)

2. you're supposed to be 18 to post here

3. Inb4 ban, I've always wanted to post that Hahaha.

4. Damn bro you slipped.. But If he wa the one to mention the grow lights then I would just be like "dad weed is so damn expensive, how would you feel about me growing a couple plants with the lights you have sitting around in the barn?"

5. Thanks for the input, btw nice grow set-up.

6. Thanks man! I'll be putting them into flower within the next couple weeks

7. Bump just so more people report the 16 year old OP.

8. Me either. Sorry but you must be 18 years old to be on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.