How to give great hickeys

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 20000678, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 20000678, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    So if Weedandbombs is from Jersey, what makes her think she has any clue what tacky is. Most of my friends in college come from Jersey, and I can tell you, you have no right if you come from that place to say that Hickey's are tacky. I like hickey's and you can kiss the neck without giving a bruise. Just becuase you don't like it doesn't mean you can judge others without cause. Like if I were an asshole I would say to go to your job and slap the dick out of your mouth, but that would be an assumption that your a whore, which I have no stance to believe you are.

This post wasn't called for therefore this thread is now closed. Please read the rules regarding conduct before posting again bro. ~AK~

2. :laughing:

3. Wow, so you're going to insult me because I was born and raised in NJ. Way to be closeminded and judgmental.. and obviously WRONG.

Hickeys ARE trashy. I would never go out in public with a giant bruise on my neck because some guy was too overzealous and thought he was in high school again. I didn't like them then, I don't like them now. If a guy ever gave me a hickey, I'll punch him in the mouth.

Also, we all judge people. You just judged me because I'm from NJ - which is a really stupid thing to judge someone for - clearly you know diddly squat about NJ. I think judging someone for liking hickeys is fine. I have every right to judge people who give hickeys. There are BETTER things to do in bed.

I respect myself as an adult, I would never allow someone to leave a hickey on me - its tacky and embarrassing.... I'd rather he just kiss me and screw me well instead of leeching onto my neck like a vacuum cleaner.

That's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it, but there's no reason to attack my birthplace for no damn reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.