How to give a girl a hickey

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tam575-56ce094818393, Dec 15, 2012.

1. pretend ur a hungry vampire who doesnt have fangs

2. #3 illadelphin, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    start with sensual kisses on her cheek and below her ear. blow/breathe on her neck and nibble on her ear a bit while caressing her. that's when i usually start to kiss her neck, and eventually lightly bite and start sucking her blood until you feel energized and ready to start your day!

3. you must suck son!

4. SUCK! suck until you can suck no more, then keep suckin'!! :smoking:

5. Hickeys are gross. You are literally breaking blood vessles and sucking them into her skin pores. Then she will look like a cheap slut. Gross. You cant get a job with a hickey. And if you have a job, and go to work with a hickey, your boss aint gonna like it. Especially if you work with the public or in a fast food place. Gross.

6. [​IMG]

7. hickey's are so freshman year

edit; of high school lmao

8. That is the void of taste man; why would you want to embarrass someone like that?

9. You start sucking on her neck for a bit until the skin get warm, then you start biting slowly and go harder and harder, until your teeth sink in. Then you pull you teeth out and go in one more time and bite as hard as you can until she starts bleeding all over herself. Try not to bite her skin of but don't worry if you do, it happens all the time.

10. How do you not know how to give hickeys? And why are you trying to give one? The last time I got a hickey I was like 15.

I would allow hickeys on parts of my body that couldn't be seen... only because that shit feels good son. :cool:

11. i like to do the sneak attack. come up from behind and grab her hips and throw her hair around the shoulder like its a cheap bottle of wine and just start sucking the fuck out of that neck. gets ya laid 100% of the time half the time.

12. That's a fact.

13. I don't work in a public place but I do work with a lot of grown men that act like pigs. There's one really young girl who comes to work every week with a new huge hickey on her neck. We constantly make fun her for it because that shit is in no way a trophy to show off. We say it to her face because it's not our job to hold back on how we feel about our co-workers, but she takes it as a joke but we aren't joking about anything.

There is nothing professional about hickeys and it's guaranteed to reflect on you as a person to anyone that comes across you in the public. As much as I don't care what you do behind closed doors, I sure as shit don't want to see it when you come to work. It definitely doesn't do anything positive for you.
    But then again when I came home as a teen with a hickey I got reamed the fuck out because that was just the way my mom was. If I look bad around the town I grew up in, it's going to come back to my family in a negative way without a doubt.

So have some decency and at least put that hickey somewhere that she can easily cover without looking suspicious. It will also save her a lot of grief from anyone who sees her.
    /buzzkillington

14. give her one on her lady parts..mhmm yeppp

15. Skanky hoes have hickies on their necks. If you wanna make your lady happy by sucking, wrap your lips around her clit.

16. Hi-yo!

17. This. And just give hickeys where it cant be seen. Which can be a whole lot more fun then just sucking on a neck.