Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get zooted?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hurb1, Oct 6, 2010.

1. i mean...he waits 300 something posts and like 6 months to come troll... odd way to do it lol. A pro troll, would be here and gone before we knew what fucking happened

2. True true. Maybe he is just really ignorant? I like to think there aren't actually people like that out there. :bolt:

3. ....or maybe you should just get a life??
    haha

4. I have a life, it just allows me to be high all day, you got an issue lol? I sit at work and rage the forums, smoke, and do whatever "work" there is to be done, then i leave, and i smoke and i do everything anyone else does, only im super high.... yea.... sucks having my life dude

5. God must suck to be you dude. I only smoke once a month and work in an office. :rolleyes:

:p

6. Lol im an office admin and i sit here and vape all day man, good deal.

7. #87 hurb1, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010

I can tell. I mean you are not in an aol chat room right now. Not to single you out but whats the deal with these last 2 pages of spam ruining this discussion? I hope moderators can control this? Please dont post spam. This degrades the integrity of my topic. Thank you sir(s) and/or madam(s):rolleyes:

8. DMT

or Salvia

9. Hahahahah, yes i have spammed your thread, it happens oh well.

10. just vaped a full trench and this shit is gooood IM FLOATIN :hippie:

11. Zooted.....yer kidding right?

12. lol thought this comment was funny

I got really high, blazed, never heard of zooted. Sounds like a 1950's dance to me or something geeze man.

Take some bong rips then go straight to the gravity bong. That does me in and it was something out of this world

13. how do you rep ppl? i never figured it out lol ill + you for your help

14. Zooted is a term 60's beatnicks called shooting H

15. Aw man, you're not even Zooted? Maaaannn, you don't even know dawg.

16. #96 hurb1, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    It took me a while to figure it out also. Each poster has a number to the right of their post. Well to the right of the number you see the little judicial scale icon; thats how.

Or alternate explanation for those really high...
    See the dark green border separating each post. Well on the right side of the dark green border you will see a judicial scale icon; click that.

17. Oh man, I haven't heard anyone say zooting in a minute haha. One of my roommates last year was a frat bro douchebag, he always talked about zooting coke. Never heard it used for weed before though.

18. Hurb do you now see why my argument of zooted being a bit weird, makes sense..... just had to point out....

19. Bigger hits.
    Hold the smoke in longer.
    Exhale through your nose

20. zonplastercated ftw