How to get your crop tested?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Darth Of The Dead, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Does anyone know a company you can mail a specimen to get it tested for potency?
    Alaska is still living in the 90's.

2. #2 CL4P-TP, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    the dispo you're selling it to should already have a lab they use.

3. The one I went does not have one on site but they had one that I could go to. You walk in give them a few g and that's it. No chance anyone will take mail order.

4. #4 Kronny, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    The one I go to only needs a g per strain plus $60 for a potency profile or $85 for a potency and microbial screen. You either give it to your dispensary to get it picked up or hand deliver it to the lab but as sgtstadanko stated no mail-ins for obvious reasons. They also test concentrates and edibles. 1/2 a g for concentrates and 1 serving size for edibles

5. All well and good guys but like I said, Alaska is in the 90's. There's no dispo's or any valid testing sites here becuase our state legislature can't be bothered so AK residents have to go for want until they get their act together.

6. What a logistical nightmare, multiple strains, rooms, outdoor crops, edibles, concentrates,toxins,insects,mites,,

Makes my head spin on how and pot shop could ever think of keeping up on all the testing.

7. Not as bad as you think, its all about an organized system

May as well hire true educated professionals and have your own lab on site and do lab work for others too.

I know its all doable but its so easy to just grow your own or get a bag off the streets.

All the crap will kill the pot stores if all rules were enforced. They even have a scale tax.

9. that's the problem in the end with the world. Everyone is just looking at dollar signs rather then caring and worrying about the greater good and paying it forward. Strength of community in the cannabis arena I feel is alot stronger then most at its core. Always have bad apples spoiling the bunch but for the most part some of the best people I know in this world are growers just like me.
    [/QUOTE]
    </blockquote>

10. Don't remember exactly where but Seedback was talking about a kit you could order to get THC testing done.