how to get with your teacher

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by grass man420, Nov 5, 2011.

1. #1 grass man420, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
    :rolleyes: has anyone ever did this? anyone got any tips? i got a 10 for a teacher and i think im infactuated lol i want to make a move but i need to feel it out a bit more and also it would be really akward afterwards lol if its a no go , but im still optimistic about it lol ya only live once haha and before anyone asks im over 18 so i don't see any legal problems
    she's a highschool biology teacher.

2. Always thought about it but if they aren't pickin up what you're putting down then that would be awkward as fuck

3. yeah but what if it does? than thats awesome and probably worth the risk? i doubt that i'd get kicked from the class

4. [quote name='"grass man420"']
    yeah but what if it does? than thats awesome and probably worth the risk? i doubt that i'd get kicked from the class[/quote]

Yeah but the rest of the year your teacher would give you shit grades haha

5. iv wanted to do this shit before, how fucking hot would it be to fuck your hot ass teacher after school on her desk.

Damn i wish i was attractive.

• Like Like x 1
  6. probably not. i mean that would be pretty spiteful especially for a teacher lol wouldnt it?

7. One of my teachers used to give me back rubs back in high school. She did it to a lot of the athletes. I've always suspected that a few of my teachers fooled around with students

• Like Like x 1
  8. lmfao i should ask her for a back rub lol
    or maybe offer one:ey:

9. there's a class wiki set up, i was thinking about embedding Van Halens hot for teacher on the discussion part then writing from your fave student or something to that effect lol . but perhaps that's too impersonal. it'd be funny going into next class she'd be trying to figure out who posted it lol, but also the class is mostly girls im one of the few males in there lol i cant complain

10. Hmm, a duno bro, you gotta play this smooth.

Like you say you only live once so its defo worth a go, so if you dont care about it being awkward or w.e then go for it, but lets be cleaver about this.

Anyway, why dont you try being a little flirty (or just a bit cheeky+funny and make her laugh/smile) when talking to her. and see what you can get from her reaction.

I cant think of anything more cos im fucked up but just make sure you dont make any of your flirting/feelings/intentions or w.e public or obvious to anyone else in the class. you will get nowhere if she thinks other students, teachers or whoever will know about it.

Appricate this shit, no idea how but it took me 45 mins to write it lmao :S

11. yeah man , gotta play it smooth. i was reading up on it a bit, and this 1 site was saying to stay after class and talk to her about the work or something to stand out from the rest then start dropping subtle hints and watch for feedback and go from there i guess. then comes the one inevitable move of boldness where you finally ask to go get a coffee or something.

12. Yeah this is what i mean, you gotta get some one and one time and just try and be charming/confident/funny whatever go's with your character while talking to her and just gauge her reaction from this.

if its good then keep doing it over time (I think your gonna have to put a little bit of time into this before you make the move of asking her out) .

Then once she likes you a bit you can make your move to ask her out. I think something innocent sounding like coffee is a good start yeah.

Just remeber not to make it apparent to your fellow students or anything (eg dont be bragging your gonna bangin your teacher ha!) . as if she feels its public or could be made public in any way she will proberly show no interest at all (even if she really wants you :eek: )

keep us updated buddy

13. Ok i'll try not to forget lol . I'm still at an impass on how exactly to approach this situation though.

14. Having sex with a teacher over a 6 is a myth, I think. If the woman is desperate (which let's be honest how can she not be fucking a student) then she probably has a guard and just imagine how many horny teenagers have attempted to hit on her. Is she young? If she is, she's probably trying to prove her professionalism and fucking a student wouldn't help that even if they are of age.

It's definitely worth a shot though. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

15. Dont start out talking to her thinking your trying to get in her pants, keep it casual to start with, no pressure. Just get some one and one time, be confident, smile at her and look her in the eyes when your talking. Try and be charming and make her laugh. If this is going to work/happen you gotta make her feel comftable with/around you first.

She how she responds and go from there.

Good luck buddy, I hope you get to hit that!

16. lmao i don't think she has a guard:D . or do you mean a metaphorical guard ? and yeah shes fairly young:rolleyes: not too much older than me. for teh record i will assume the assumption that she isnt fucking another student already lol . can.not.progress.with.lots.of.doubts.

17. Go see her during her office hours then throw teh mack on her?

• Like Like x 1
  18. that is easier said than done.

• Like Like x 1
  19. now i have to fuck my teacher, all u guys talking about it and shit...

• Like Like x 1
  20. [quote name='"grass man420"']yeah man , gotta play it smooth. i was reading up on it a bit, and this 1 site was saying to stay after class and talk to her about the work or something to stand out from the rest then start dropping subtle hints and watch for feedback and go from there i guess. then comes the one inevitable move of boldness where you finally ask to go get a coffee or something.[/quote]

Hey what state you live in? Cuz it sounds like ur describing my last biology teacher that i wanted to bang so bad that i did eventually end up asking her out once. She was married tho