Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokerBroker, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I really want to try weed and I sort of know a guy who used to smoke mj but I'm not sure if he still does? I don't talk to him in real life so if I was to ask him it would be through Facebook. Is there any other way to get weed?

2. ask around, do you have any other friends that smoke it? if you walk through bad neighborhoods some dealers may ask you lol. if none of that works you could always grow your own

3. Ask people who you know smoke and where they get it from or if they're willing to sell you some. If anything, do it with some friends or at a party your first time. You don't wanna remember it as you smoking alone in your room haha.

4. But the thing is I only really know of that one person and I don't REALLY know him though. He went to my school and we were friends but we haven't talked in like 3 years. And all my friends are anti weed *shakes head*

5. [quote name='"hamiltonian"']ask around, do you have any other friends that smoke it? if you walk through bad neighborhoods some dealers may ask you lol. if none of that works you could always grow your own[/quote]

How would I go about this? I live with my parents who are also anti weed

6. People OP, People! Go get out, the more people you know the more chances you will have to smoke, the more chances you will have to be introduced to a dealer. :smoking:

7. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']People OP, People! Go get out, the more people you know the more chances you will have to smoke, the more chances you will have to be introduced to a dealer. :smoking:[/quote]

I'm out most days at the usual places, yanno parks with woods, malls, just on the street, in town ect but no signs of the good stuff

8. I heard the police station is a good place to find weed.

9. [quote name='"tokerBroker"']

I'm out most days at the usual places, yanno parks with woods, malls, just on the street, in town ect but no signs of the good stuff[/quote]

Are you still in school? If so just find like the stoner group in your school or the kids you think do it, but they might be sketched out because they'll be wondering why all of a sudden your asking them about it

10. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

Are you still in school? If so just find like the stoner group in your school or the kids you think do it, but they might be sketched out because they'll be wondering why all of a sudden your asking them about it[/quote]

Yeah I was thinking about doing this but the stoner groups are like 3 years older than me

11. be aggressive with the store clerk

12. [quote name='"tokerBroker"']

Yeah I was thinking about doing this but the stoner groups are like 3 years older than me[/quote]

Oh, there's no one in your grade that smokes weed that you know of?

13. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

Oh, there's no one in your grade that smokes weed that you know of?[/quote]

The only one I know of is at another school

14. [quote name='"tokerBroker"']

The only one I know of is at another school[/quote]

Nah dude I bet there are plenty of kids that smoke in your grade, you just gotta know who they are

15. are you serious, buyers shouldn't be looking for dealers, dealers should be looking for buyers

just ask any friend who smokes, in fact ask anyone who looks like they might be a type to smoke weed.

16. woop woop, hear that?

its the age police pulling you over, freshman:cool:

17. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

Nah dude I bet there are plenty of kids that smoke in your grade, you just gotta know who they are[/quote]

I'll look out for them when we start back

18. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    woop woop, hear that?

its the age police pulling you over, freshman:cool:[/quote]

I don't quite follow

19. you don't need to follow:cool: it is what it is