Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get weed smell out of my car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Well today I officially hotboxed my car with a few of my friends :hello:  :hello:  :hello: . My question is... How do I get the smell out of my car? My seats are leather

2. #2 bloodysita, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    Wash the seats with leather cleaner, shampoo the carpets and put an air freshener in there if you really REALLY have to get the smell out ASAP. Otherwise, it'll air out in time and the smell will go away. If you don't like your car smelling, either don't smoke in it, or leave the windows down.

3. the home depot near me sells a product called odoban, it works amazingly 

4. Drive with the windows down for a while, any remaining smell you can use ozium on.

5. #5 rozal, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Dude, I've hotboxed the SHIT out of my jeep with leather seats multiple times. If I'm just do a few bowls I'll leave the windows down for a hour or 2, or 3 and then spray alot and let it sit for a couple minutes, then crack the windows and it's good. Blunts are tough to get the smell out though because of the tabasco. My car usually reeks for a few days and I'm having to alternate between venting and letting the spray sit in there. I don't hotbox blunts anymore because of that :/

oh driving with the windows down and sunroof open also, That helps ALOT. if it still reeks after doing that stuff.

6. #6 Brother Cannabis, Jan 10, 2014
    I dont need it out ASAP man but I was just wondering. Thanks. It's also too cold to leave the windows down lol, I like to have a comfortable smoking environment :smoking:

7. Put one of the those scented trees on your rearview and get some of those febreeze/glad vent clips, well thats what I do and usually it won't smell after

8. Just leave the windows rolled down and use some fabric freshener 

9. Clean out your car, or go to the store and get some blunt block. It's like $6 for a bottle, but it works. :bongin:

10. Lysol spray neutral it removes smoke odor. or you can actually put arm & hammer baking soda for carpets (petfresh) it eliminates pet odors, so its going to kill the skunk (animal odor) LOL it works

11. [quote name="Brother Cannabis" post="19310860" timestamp="1389308027"]Well today I officially hotboxed my car with a few of my friends :hello: :hello: :hello: . My question is... How do I get the smell out of my car? My seats are leather[/quote]OZIUM!

12. #12 swankstar26, Jan 10, 2014
    <sup>wipes your seats down with Armor All vinyl protector and spray the carpets with Febreeze Fabric cleaner. Lysol will RUIN the leather.</sup>

13. I made this mistake of hot-boxing my car last summer. I've got leatherette seats in my jetta, and the dank smell stayed in there for almost two weeks. I ozium'd the shit out of it every day, it didnt go away. I got my car interior detailed, that did the trick. They shampooed the seats and the headliner, armoralled everything, and shampooed the carpet and stuff. With the wash, ran me about $60 at a local hand-wash place.