Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get weed moist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Any1 know any ways other then the orange peel to keep ur weed moist? (i dont like the orange peel cause the smell and leaving it for too long gets fungus/mold on the herb)

2. Put a few drops of water from your finger into your baggie and seal. Make sure to circulate the air. The mold doesn't come from the orange peel but from the moisture, right? You have to circulate the air to make sure mold wont grow.

3. How long do you leave the orange peel in? You could pull an R. Kelly on it.

"I wanna piss on you, pee pee pee, I wanna piss on you."

4. Bread will do the trick

5. if you give your nugs a quick dunk in the toilet it should solve your problem.

just make sure you dont flush! :D

6. Blunt wrap. Won't mold and can flavor mids

7. #7 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats got mold written all over it lol. Right now i just have a piece of a damp sponge in my jar. Seems to help a lil.

8. #8 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
    Mids? Id rather shoot myself in the dick

9. #9 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
    Good plan.

10. Literally any fruit or vegetable slice.

I prefer banana.

11. In the future prevent it from drying out in the first place by storing it in an airtight Ball/Kerr mason jar with an [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Oxygen-Absorbers-Package-Capacity-Absorption/dp/B0028AG8RO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1307485224&sr=8-1"]oxygen absorption pack placed inside[/ame]. Works great.

12. #12 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
    Im gonna use brussel sprouts

13. #13 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
  14. #14 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
  15. Lettuce leaf in bag overnight.

16. Are these the things in beef jerky packs?

17. Probably, not sure though. I first encountered them when I once ordered from Northstone Organics. It came with those in the mason jars. Now I do it all the time, regardless of where I get it. Weed stays fresh all the time.

18. Yea dude,

But @OP, why would you want wet weed, you realize that makes no sense right?

The whole point of the drying and curing process is to make the bud's dry....

19. Any tobacco shop that sells American Spirit Tobacco will probably have the clay disks you moisten up and throw in with whatever sort of dried material.

I use lettuce a lot for various herbs I have, not just for cannabis but the clay disks work very well if you can track em down.

20. Please don't leave the orange peel in for longer than a day. You'll be smokin mold.