How to get weed easier?

Discussion in 'General' started by Visualizer, Dec 1, 2012.

1. hey guys just joined the forums.

i recently started smoking and im a complete newbie. i live in a small town where drugs are available if you look for them but i only know a few dealers. my problem is anytime i hit them up i dont really know what to say.

i usually just say "you good now?" and sometimes it works but a lot of the time they say nah or they dont answer and im left goin wtf. last night i hit up like 4 people. 1 said no, the others said later on at night around 10 pm or so and they will hook me up. i waited past 10 pm and txted them and got no reply so i just fell asleep.

why is it so difficult to deal with dealers? i mean sometimes it works and i get it quick and i understand that shit happens, but its almost like they dont want my money or treat me seriously.

anyone have an example conversation or what you say exactly to handle dealers and make them come to me to make it easier?

thanks guys and keep tokin :)

2. Get bigger bags.

3. The lingo for ordering your bud..

Yo can i get a dime sack.. The amount is arguable but your dealer should give you between half a gram to a gram.

Ask for a dub sack for 1-1.5

Eigth is 3.5

Quarter is 7 somethin..

and Half is 14 something

and a whole ounce which is way more than youll need is 28 grams :smoke:

Just ask for a dub sack or an eigth and theyll do you good.

4. i know all the terms i just wanna know how to deal with the dealers..
    an example text conversation would help me more so i see how to have a conversation with a dealer.

5. I personally would never text my dealer. Its just giving police evidence in the case that the dealer is arrested. So, I would call him and ask "hey, are you good?" Or something to that effect. I'm really close with my dealer so I usually throw in some small talk before hand, but that's not necessary.

6. Call them, in my experience dealers don't like you txting them directly about bud. Just give em a call and ask for a bag, if they don't answer leave them a txt telling them to give you a call.

7. I used to sell, and what I preferred was when people were straight to the point, if it was someone I usually didn't sell too they would saying "you good?" and those things but I was never dry, so i always just wanted it to the point right away.
    Example:
    Customer: Need an oz
    Me: When? then I would tell them the price
    Customer: now
    Me: Meet me in ___ mins at ____

8. "Got milk?" is usually a safe bet unless they are retarded

But seriously the general rule is you shouldn't even be dealing with dealers unless you know them, don't just find some random sketchbag.. that's what highschoolers do. They get ripped off

and they also get busted

Wait until you find a friend who can hook you up with a dealer

9. Just call him and ask if he is about, if he says yeah say cool where can i meet you. When he tells you he will ask what you want, tell him, and bobs your uncle, really op it aint that hard bro.