Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get unhigh fast. Need help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Do what i do cut off all the lights and play some Cudi until you fall asleep then you wake up and your brand new haha

2. Just start doing pushups untill you can't, proceed to pound mountain dew. Then repeat.

3. walk up the tallest hill you can find. you have to use all your concentration not to fall down. the cardio helps me a lot too. i walk downhill to smoke, and when im done i walk back up and all my anxiety is usually gone by then since im watching the ground so hard so i dont fall down

4. workout, then take a hot showa and jerk off i showa, be sober by the time u get out

5. Just like getting rid of hangover dude
    Cold shower, take a powernap, etc.

6. Your going to die.

7. Put on some mellow music and lay down. If that doesn't work, start watching something funny. South Park and Family Guy can turn a bad high into a great one. If that doesn't work, keep reminding yourself it's all in your head. Hope I helped. :)

8. I wish i could still experience a high that were "too intense". those were the days.

9. Eating a ton helps you sober up. take a shower. listen to some chill music. Remain somewhere quite and calm. But most of all, remember: It'll be over soon and the state you're in is absolutely fine. You're not going to get hurt and you're not in danger :)

Hope this helps!

10. That^^^ Is crap I greened out from Redbull+Weed and yes It was the redbull cuz I've never greened out ever until I mixed the two.Just some advice from personal experiance:cool:.

11. Caffine will help it usually takes over my High so drink Arizona tea or something like that or coffee whatever you perfer.

12. Take a poop

13. fooooooooooood.

14. Pop a caffeine pill.

15. Molly tends to help those in deep, stony situations. :)

16. Caffeine makes it worse for me