Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get unhigh fast. Need help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Smoke more weed...

2. [quote name='"Skyway"']Suicide would possibly work[/quote]

QFT and remember its down the highway not across the street

3. im confused, you live in NY... and your TOO high at 9:00 a.m .
    i envy you !!

4. Drink or eat something sweet and dairy. Chocolate milk. Or some ice cream.

5. was your first post worth it >.<

put on a film and you'll forget your paranoia/anxiety, enjoy yourself and eventually sober up.

6. I agree, smoke to the point where you're about to fall asleep/pass out. You'll end up sleeping 4-5 hours with it feeling like double that, and you'll feel much better.

MJ is a psychoactive drug, so it sort of just amplifies everything, and sometimes makes you think crazy ass shit if you don't have much of a tolerance.

Sleep will definitely help.

7. I'm in the same time zone as NY and I'm high as fuck at 9am. Don't envy me. I dealt directly with the government for 4 years to be able to do this.

8. In cannabinoid hyperemesis (basically, vomiting from a cannabis overdose), the temporary fix is to take a very hot shower or bath.

The hot water inflames your skin (turns it red) and since cannabinoids are anti-inflammatory drugs, the body rushes cannabinoids to the skin to deal with the inflammation! The cannabinoids get "used up" and the extreme vomiting stops!

Image of the month. Skin discoloration from compulsive bathing in a patient with hyperemesis syndrome. (abst – 2011) \t
    Elsevier

In your case, the hot water should help bring you down!

Granny

9. think about something thats been worrying you. usually brings me right down like a ton of bricks but then when i quit thinking about it up, up and away

10. eat than sleep.

11. Warm showers feel really good when you're high. Or eat some popcorn. I don't know why but I looove popcorn when I'm high.

12. Nothing kills a high like more than 10 minutes worth of manual labor.

13. Wow...not a single person has mentioned doing a headstand...

14. Drinking a glass of milk and eating are two wonderful ways to kill a high. Finish it off with a hot shower. Then take a nap. Try it out sometime.

15. does that work? I'd probably hurt myself trying.

16. jumping jacks and pushups. Pass out onto bed.

17. redbull nuff said

18. Shower, masturbate, eat.

It works.
    Instantly kills my high.

But who wants to kill their high? I don't understand.

19. Well you sure are a sick fuck, ive lost a close friend to suicide and it is no fucking joke.